Im Not Watching Most of The Superbowl. For reasons that will be stated. Yes.

Page 1 of 2
Yes. Im not. I have no need for their antics. No ones antics for that matter. Except my own. Im too much of a hipster to devote myself to anything. So. Nope. Except the etymology of antics, that interests me. Among other things. It seems like fur only comes in purple. Im hard pressed(WHAT?!) to find a different colour. Isnt that olde timey? No. Not really. You wouldnt be sad If you stayed out of jails ok? So stop. Anyone else not watching the Footballs? Still want Guac though. Guac is pure and untainted.
Last edited by ThePeacefrog at Feb 3, 2008,
You use periods obsessively.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I'm not American, therefore I do not watch 'the football.'
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
My thought process would be unhindered without them. Its a conscious stream of thought. But I require order. So. Ignore it. If you can.
Then I have some companions. Of some sort. Not really companions. Just. Internet compadres. No. In my general vicinity. Online vicinity.
Quote by metal4eva_22
i think the super bowl is overrated too and id rather play guitar than watch it

You can do both. Bud
Lol wut

Seriously what are you talking about?
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by ThePeacefrog
My thought process would be unhindered without them. Its a conscious stream of thought. But I require order. So. Ignore it. If you can.

try me: ,
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

+1 Maus24

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24
try me: ,

Thats a comma huh. It looks like a. A. tooth. One of those creepy long rooted tooths(teeth) tooths,
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Thats a comma huh. It looks like a. A. tooth. One of those creepy long rooted tooths(teeth) tooths,

You're trippin'.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

+1 Maus24

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

pm C.C. Deville to join
my drummer was rushing to load up his van so he could see it.
damn super bowl, killed band practice.
Quote by metal4eva_22
i think the super bowl is overrated too and id rather play guitar than watch it

over-rated? *sigh* anyways, at the moment, I'm just playing guitar by myself and keeping tabs on it through espn.com. I would never call the main event of an entire sport "over-rated" though
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
I've never been a fan of what I like to call "padded rugby". Also why do they call it football. Football is football, you use your feet, and a ball. Not your hands. Proper football was invented a HELL of a long time before "American" football and the name was quite simply stolen, yet for some reason the stubborn ones (I aint bashing americans here, just the people who insist on it being the first sport to be called football when it is a well known fact that it isn't football at all) still say it is football, and proper football is "soccer". Soccer my arse.

Sorry went on a rant there.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
i think he is a fu<king burned out hippie, judging by his oh so cool Doors name "The Peacefrog" lol... yeah man fight the machine big corporations and such.
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
This the internet yes? Why not be uninhibited in my stream of thought jabber. That generally. Isnt worth saying,
Quote by malmsteenkid
i think he is a fu<king burned out hippie, judging by his oh so cool Doors name "The Peacefrog" lol... yeah man fight the machine big corporations and such.

I dont like the Doors. At all.
Quote by malmsteenkid

...I like that song.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
I'm not watching the superbowl because of all Americas boring stop-start sports, American football is probably the most boring!
Quote by freedoms_stain
I'm not watching the superbowl because of all Americas boring stop-start sports, American football is probably the most boring!

My dad doesnt even make it through half of them. They do drag on...
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude, it's Christopher Walken.

LMAO you're right the TS talks the exact same way.
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude, it's Christopher Walken.

He seems like a nice guy. Everyone that has ever been on SNL doesnt. Didnt.
Dude, no one cares. I'm not watching the superbowl, it's boring. But then again, who the **** cares? It's not a big deal.

You're just an attention whoring drama queen. Stop making stupid threads, your last one was just as bad.
>.<

that is all.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by Life Lease
Dude, no one cares. I'm not watching the superbowl, it's boring. But then again, who the **** cares? It's not a big deal.

You're just an attention whoring drama queen. Stop making stupid threads, your last one was just as bad.

Attention Whoring Drama Queen. Quite. So your watching a boring Superbowl that no one cares about. Thats what you said.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Attention Whoring Drama Queen. Quite. So your watching a boring Superbowl that no one cares about. Thats what you said.

Quote by Life Lease

Learn how to fucking read.
Page 1 of 2