Page 1 of 2
so far there have only been a few. (i don't care for the game, just ads) post which you think were the best. maybe tomorrow youtube will have them up. i like the horse training one.
I chuckled at the Bud Light one when that smartass guy fell down the stairs.
my god

you people sicken me

why the **** do you watch something to then have your eyes raped by big businesses

you suck men

you fail at life
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by zapatista89
my god

you people sicken me

why the **** do you watch something to then have your eyes raped by big businesses

you suck men

you fail at life

Quote by zapatista89
my god

you people sicken me

you suck men

you fail at life

HAHAHA. Typical "idealistic" "radical" "teenager" . Foolio.
flame me

go on

FLAME
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Quote by zapatista89
my god

you people sicken me

you suck men

you fail at life

So according to you, we can watch television, but we can't watch advertisements.

And if we do, we 'fail at life'.
i loved when they said "if they are awakened, they will gnaw his face off" and the cannon doesnt wake them but his cell rings.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by C O B H C
So according to you, we can watch television, but we can't watch advertisements.

Makes sense.
Quote by zapatista89
my god

you people sicken me

you suck men

you fail at life

What was that? Your horse is too high, I can't hear you from down here.

Anyway, the one with the animals screaming and the talking stain are the best so far
Quote by C O B H C

no watching television just for the fact of the ads

its just a sick way to live in my opinion
Quote by Atomic48

Quote by Prole

Thriller Lizards. Hell yeah.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by zapatista89

Our eyes raped by big businesses? Look out fellas, Lil' Agitator is here. Honestly, what kind of gullible idiot is actually going to go out and buy a product because the commercial is funny? No. People just like them because they are amusing, and besides the TS, are already watching the game. So calm down, weren't turning into corperate robots buy watching commercials.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Our eyes raped by big businesses? Look out fellas, Lil' Agitator is here. Honestly, what kind of gullible idiot is actually going to go out and buy a product because the commercial is funny? No. People just like them because they are amusing, and besides the TS, are already watching the game. So calm down, weren't turning into corperate robots buy watching commercials.

I did.
Quote by zapatista89
no watching television just for the fact of the ads

its just a sick way to live in my opinion

why? because they amuse us? its not like we are watching the commercials to see the new **** we need to go out and buy. I think we're smarter than that
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
Carlos Mencia one "Hey sexy," girl "I'm with someone" *clank* ||| "We make sandwich, I the meat!"
Quote by Rockford_rocks

As for me, I used to think you got a girl pregnant by sleeping naked in the same bed as her (no contact whatsoever), or by peeing down her throat.

Quote by foob85
Fap, take a nap, level my hunter to 80, and fap again. All in 30 seconds.
well the commercials are funny, it's practically like watching a funny show on TV, they are paying around a million dollars for those ad's, they should be watched.
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
normal ads i mute because they mostly suck. super bowl ads cost gigantic amounts of moolah so they are mostly all funny.
Quote by bendystraw
maybe tomorrow youtube will have them up.

theyre supposed to be on the superbowl's myspace after the game

as for me, the canadian channels dont get very many of these commercials
Quote by zapatista89
my god

you people sicken me

you suck men

you fail at life

Respect.

Zapata fo life!
Quote by zapatista89
my god

you people sicken me

you suck men

you fail at life

Don't like it go stand outside the stadium with a banner saying that. Or just stop replying in this thread.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
Quote by overgronE
theyre supposed to be on the superbowl's myspace after the game

I know, it pisses me off.
I just started watching at the end of the first quarter, but the three that have stood out so far are:

Sobe "Thriller" ad. It was pretty cool. Imaginative, at least.

The Pepsi Amazon ad, with Justin Timberlake. THAT was funny. I hope his balls never recover.

And the Doritos ad right after it, with the rat in the wall. haha I was almost in tears.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
I just started watching at the end of the first quarter, but the three that have stood out so far are:

Sobe "Thriller" ad. It was pretty cool. Imaginative, at least.

The Pepsi Amazon ad, with Justin Timberlake. THAT was funny. I hope his balls never recover.

And the Doritos ad right after it, with the rat in the wall. haha I was almost in tears.

bendystraw approves this message. >

Much thanks.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I liked the car one with the animals screaming. Generally screaming in a commercial is good.
Quote by RHCP94

actually, I guarantee Im, now going to try the Life Water by Sobe, just because Im curious now after a 10 million dollar campaign!

Eh I watch it for the game, especially since Im a giants fan
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I fell asleep and just woke up

now I have to go to school, and hear about how much the game rocked/sucked last night, and everyones going to talk about the HILARIOUS ads, and im gonna be all like, wtf?
Quote by overgronE

Yeah, it seems like 90% of the commercials on any channel are for CTV, but there's a few decent Superbowl ads every once in a while..
Quote by Artemis Entreri
+ 1 to timberlakes balls.

Petty was good. Shoulda been longer.

Eh, he had only had 12 minutes. I thought he picked good songs, especially "Won't Back Down".
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
The people at Godaddy.com need to silenced.

agreed.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
ehh so far they have sucked. I am so freaking tired of the budwesier comemrcials. they are so generic and not funny.

The horse one was decent. i also liked the night at the roxbury pepsi commercial.
Page 1 of 2