i am showing my friend the Beatles Blackbird mind**** video (at :43 a screaming dog pops up on screen) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yantx7YUFw

i am giving him a good dose of karma which i will explain later but the point is, he deserves it.

I told him that there is an interesting thing at the end about the beatles and hes asking me what it is. (on AIM) So now im stuck, i gotta think of soemthing that will make him want to watch the video, suggestions?
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
tell him there is more thoughts about the whole "paul mccartney being dead thing with the cover of the abbey road album" or something like that
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Damn I jumped too, uhh just tell him thats theres 'girls at 0:44'
Quote by Rockford_rocks

As for me, I used to think you got a girl pregnant by sleeping naked in the same bed as her (no contact whatsoever), or by peeing down her throat.

Quote by foob85
Fap, take a nap, level my hunter to 80, and fap again. All in 30 seconds.
Quote by freedoms_stain
the best one is that maze game.

no excuse required, just 'play this maze game!'

It took me forever to pass level three.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
nononon.. tell him there's boobs at 40. he will skip to 40 and look for the boobs, and then he will be surprised.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Tell him you proved that Paul McCartney is actually dead and this video proves it (say "Paul's" fake nose falls off partway through the video and reveals a black guy...and then when he tries to come up with some excuse like most black guys have bigger noses than Paul McCartney tell him it was Micheal Jackson).
tell him that if he turns his volume up high enough, then he can hear a subliminal message or something like that... or b00bs, either one
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
i told him that you could hear John and Yoko getting it on at :43 It was kinda Madcaps idea so he gets credit. it worked. As for the Karma thing, there was this video of these parents showing a 3 year old kid the maze game and he says that theresnothing wrong with that and people shouldnt get all pissed at the parents so i sent this to him. he didnt really mind tho.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)