I found this little gem tucked away, and I had to share:

Don Mischer, the producer of the 2004 Democratic Convention in Boston, REALLY wanted the balloons to drop on cue. When they didn't here's what a live microphone caught him saying.

"Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. All right. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. We're getting more balloons. All balloons. All balloons should be going. Come on, guys! Let's move it! We need more balloons! I want all balloons to go. Go, confetti. Go, confetti. I want more balloons. We need all of them coming down. Go balloons. BALLOONS! Whats happening, balloons? There's not enough coming down! All balloons! Why the hell is nothing falling?! What the **** are you guys doing up there?! We want more balloons coming down! More balloons! More balloons! More balloons! More balloons!"
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I found that quote uhhhhh 3 years ago now. I had to give a speech in my high school speech class and I threw that in my paper. The ENTIRE quote. Needless to say if my teacher hadn't liked me so much he would've been pissed that I cussed. But I rocked and so did he and so did my speech.