I was wondering how to (if possible) download vids off youtube, as i want to download the N64 Kids Remix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, heres the link. Sooo funny! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI&feature=related
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Get a program called TubeTV. It's great.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
If you have Firefox look for Download helper in the plug-ins section.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by Dave Gilmour
Get a program called TubeTV. It's great.

I run Windows Vista Premium, not Mac OS X
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
damn so many of these threads... SEARCHBAR! PLEASE!!!
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
google search youtubex
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Google "download youtube" and then use any of those sites, and then convert from .flv to anything else with SUPER.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Yeah firefox had a plug-in to d/l just about any video you see in a browser. If that doesn't work there's a site called Keepvid.com and you put in the url and d/l from there.

You'll need .flv player though. WOOOOOOOOPS