$160, but i think its worth it.

Awesome game, and everyone in my family can play!!

u can ramble on about how i should have spent that money on a guitar or an amp..............

NOW
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Actually, I'm not gonna flame you. I really like Rock Band.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
lol i probably would get it, if i had the console...

or friends to play with
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Guitar/Bass was terrible, Drums were fun though.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Me and my friend rented it. We had the mic for online and the guitar hero guitar. It might've been the mic but it's really hard to sing right, it annoys me how some songs you have to sing medium.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
expect to get flamed....but IMO i think its pretty cool...cant beat real guitar tho :P
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
whats the singing on it like?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
I really don't like it. I like playing guitar hero though.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by goldmember1217
Best. Party. Game. EVER.

+1, it's just fun.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by screwup30
expect to get flamed....but IMO i think its pretty cool...cant beat real guitar tho :P

hmm... i think the chain of bashing goes: guitar >>> guitar hero > rock band. am i correct?
i just played that...and i sang...and they are so picky...but i sang for like 2 hours...and lost my voice...and my last game i was on hard and i got 92% with a 7 phrase streak...you cant miss a tone at all -_-
Quote by bendystraw
hmm... i think the chain of bashing goes: guitar >>> guitar hero > rock band. am i correct?

Guitar Hero gets flamed a lot more than Rock Band, at least on UG anyways. Maybe on Ultimate-Drum Rock Band gets flamed by all our drummers saying "wtf nub play re4l drumz".
I love that game! me and my friend just beat it a couple days ago. I recommend buying the metallica song pack: blackened, ride the lightning and in justice for all
Quote by diminishedtobme
It will tear your family apart...

haha so true!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by diminishedtobme
It will tear your family apart...

Yeah, when my brother got it for Christmas and me and my siblings were playing it, every time we failed we'd instantly blame each other.
Quote by Garret.
Guitar/Bass was terrible, Drums were fun though.

this
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I have respect for it because of "Suffragette City".
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
i like rb better than guitar hero
i think the guitar is funner
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
Singstar, now thats one hell of a game. Singstar + Alcohol = Your mates lounge becoming Wembley stadium and your friends becoming your fans and overall one hell of a night
Quote by LinkManDX
That's it, everybody go home, thread won by [sam].
it needs a damn double bass pedal... I do swell at the drums until there are two fast bass drums and then my calves cramp up
Awesome game. Some friends and I isolated ourselves for a whole week-end and beat the game on expert. (The solo of "Run to the Hills" is really badass, on expert.)

Also, RB guitar controller is great, because you have access to the higher notes on the neck, which isn't available on GH controllers.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
yeah, love the guitar to. how do u buy song packs? can you buy them on multiplayer?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
No arguement againt you. Rock Band is a great game. I have Guitar Hero, but i think Rock Band is better (here come the threats But it is good. If you have a guitar and amp already, Rock band is a great investment.....even if you dont have one, but if you didnt, why would you be on this website?
Quote by Angus_Junior35
yeah, love the guitar to. how do u buy song packs? can you buy them on multiplayer?

You have to buy them over Xbox Live.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM