I saw their 335 copy and I am damn tempted. Are these guitars at least as good as Epis?

Anyone have any experience buying with them?

And am I gonna feel the pain when Gibson takes them down?
"Are these guitars at least as good as Epis"

Seriously what do you reckon? I haven't ever seen these before but you get what you pay for and when a guitar costs $150 it means **** hardware and probably **** materials.
Musoland guitars...............

this interests me....

link plz?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Anyone have any info on these?

I've heard the build quality is good, but the hardware/electronics suck. These can all be replaced, though.

They have a slash LP with the snake inlay that I've contemplated buying for quite a while, it's the only way I'd ever be able to hold the slash model. Tempting, if all else fails it would make a great 'wall hanger'!
Quote by placeboeffect81
Anyone have any info on these?

I've heard the build quality is good, but the hardware/electronics suck. These can all be replaced, though.

They have a slash LP with the snake inlay that I've contemplated buying for quite a while, it's the only way I'd ever be able to hold the slash model. Tempting, if all else fails it would make a great 'wall hanger'!

My thoughts precisely. Slap a few Seymour Duncans in there and some new tone/volume pots and you're set.