Is it legal to buy Non-alcoholic beers under 21?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
i have no idea, i live in ireland and im 18....which means i can legally drink now
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by ( o )===#
Yes it is.

They have .05% or .5 or some **** but it has alcohol.

+1 for reading my mind.
what's the point of drinking non alcoholic beer? it's bitter and doesnt get you drunk
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Aftertime
what's the point of drinking non alcoholic beer? it's bitter and doesnt get you drunk

it tastes good :-/.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
It depends on where you live. Some states (U.S.) make it legal to purchase if you're 18.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
it is illegal. The product must have less than one half of one percent in order to be legal to buy under 21.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by zanz1bar
The product must have less than one half of one percent

That's what classifies it as "non-alcoholic", and, therefore, is legal for those at least 18 years of age to purchase in certain places.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
It doesn't matter how much alcohol in it, it's drinking paraphenalia.. My spelling sucks tonight.. But anyway..

You also can't buy non-alcoholic margarita mix.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.