Ok i think ive waited my Week time Limit thingy, so here it is: Im doing the Vocal part to Bad English's song When i See you Smile. i tried to use all the tips i got from people on here to make it better than my last cover. post a link to yours and ill C4C unless its like, 2 weeks after i originally posted this. then id have stopped checking, so dont get offended please

on my Profile Here

Enjoy
i dont know the tips you got before, but try singing from deeper in your chest, open your throat a bit more. when I was playing songs on an electric with no amp i thot i sounded good, then I played acoustic and couldnt hear a damn thing, so I just had to project my voice more.
Quote by deathpidgeon
i dont know the tips you got before, but try singing from deeper in your chest, open your throat a bit more. when I was playing songs on an electric with no amp i thot i sounded good, then I played acoustic and couldnt hear a damn thing, so I just had to project my voice more.

k thanks, ill try that. I think i was cheating a bit by Using head Voice to get that high
I agree with deathpidgeon, try singing from your chest more. Your voice sounds a bit weak sometimes, and you should try to put more power behind it.
Other than that, not much to complain about, good job.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"