You gotta be kidding.........Cannibal Corpse sucks!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow talk about overrated. This is ridiculous. After I heard how good CC was I decided to download all the albums. What a terrible mistake. Eaten back to life, Tomb of the mutilated, and vile are the only good albums they have. Everything else so far sucks. I'm listening to bloodthirst as I type this. Wow does it suck. Gallery of suicide was the worst album I've ever heard in my whole life. I don't even think I'm going to bother listening to the other albums. Just so I don't lose anymore respect for this band.

Anyone else think CC is overrated?
imo they're not amazing, but they get the job done for some people. just personal opinion.

And I hope you torrented this, because lol you wasted money otherwise.
Hey, shut the **** up dude, you just simply flame peoples metal bands in the metal forum.
Plus your sucks, Kill and Gallery of Suicide are good albums.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
i think that CC is amazing and any member could play circles around you while beating the **** out of you. oh, and btw, *reported*
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
i think the patriots suck... they're winning the sperbowl right now.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by The Evil Hat
i think that CC is amazing and any member could play circles around you while beating the **** out of you. oh, and btw, *reported*

+1
Guitar:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Jackson DK2-L w/ Dimarzio X2N
Takamine acoustic

Bass:
Fender Precision Bass

Amp:
Marshall AVTX150H
Behringer BG412F
Marshall MG15MSII
Reported for a lame ass thread.

There IS a CC thread you know. Go complain there.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Well you see....human beings are not all exactly the same, WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN yeah i know its impossible for you to understand this "People out there have different opinions on stuff than me? Now thats crazy!" but youll soon see once you pull your head out of your ass and your dick out of your ear that this is in fact true. People like different things, its not a matter of what band is good for this or this reason to everyone, its a matter of what different people consider good and enjoyable for their listening pleasure. Some people like a somewhat dark humour behind exceedingly technical but patterned chaos with a fat WoW nerd belching into a microphone, other guys like you like watching sweaty braindead steriod infested men jumping on/into each other chasing a ball infront of thousands of people. We're all different and like different things, we're not tools, your a ****ing tool for not even being capable of understanding the obvious fact that preferences change based on people, and good and bad are based on each indivisual opinion and not just universaly the same for everyone. Shut up, get a life (as in why are you even wasting your time asking a forum why people like something you dont like, well i guess you already made it clear your to retarded to understand the concept of opinions....) and go deep throat a football
Quote by SkAsupafly
I think football sucks... woo.. but im watching the game anyways

Who just won the superbowl bitch?
all bands have ****ty songs...some just more than others
on that note; hammer smashed face & frantic disembowelment are good tunes
Quote by giantsfanftw
Who just won the superbowl bitch?

Why are you here?
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
corpse rules man. they get a bad rap because they've gained a little popularity over their 20 year career. "my god, someone besides me knows who they are??? they sux0rz then."

whatever

dont like it dont listen. Dont flame a good metal band because you dont like them
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Never got in to CC, just like I never got in to Slayer, too many other bands. Oh well. They're all talented guys, and probably the most popular "gore-lyrics-based" death metal band out there, so that's cool, they just never did it for me. I've tried a couple of times as well, I can listen to a couple songs, but after that I loose interest.

The most fun I had listening to CC was when they appeared on Ace Ventura.
Quote by technicolour
Never got in to CC, just like I never got in to Slayer, too many other bands. Oh well. They're all talented guys, and probably the most popular "gore-lyrics-based" death metal band out there, so that's cool, they just never did it for me. I've tried a couple of times as well, I can listen to a couple songs, but after that I loose interest.

The most fun I had listening to CC was when they appeared on Ace Ventura.

respectable. i completely understand that.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f