i never eally ever took a notice to these guitars but is there anything really great about any 4 of these? for the price i mean. there all in the range i want to spend

http://www.fleetsound.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=98_195&sort=4a&filter_id=138

and are they a good price?

i have a feeling these people charge to much
song stuck in my head today

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Feb 3, 2008,
the prices are close except for the omen 6, which usually sells for around $300. Schecters are kick-ass guitars, you should really try a few out before you buy.
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
I have a C1+ diamond series and I love it. Great feel and reach on the neck and pretty versatile tone settings. Mine does need an intonation fix though.
"The sounds of the universe were joined together according to musical concord" -Plato

Quote by adamungar1
Don't quote me, but I think it's a requirement to pledge allegiance if you're running for president :S

myspace.com/musicartenergy
AIM: enmusicerartgy
i have a schecter damien 6, which is imo a beautiful guitar. pretty versatile too, it looks and sounds metal but i have no problem getting out other sounds like punk and blues. alone, it lacks the creamy stratocaster blues sound, but any pedal or effect and you're golden. its also durable and i've never had a problem with it, comfortable neck, as well as an interesting bridge that can turn out some cool effects.

schecter doesn't seem to be as well known as many other makes, but they have a pretty good roster of famous musicians and they're definately worth checking out to see if you like the feel.
My Hellraiser is like the Jesus of guitars. So yeah, Schecters are epic.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by LastAuramancer
the prices are close except for the omen 6, which usually sells for around $300. Schecters are kick-ass guitars, you should really try a few out before you buy.

just wondering

that one is a diamond series would that make it worth more???
song stuck in my head today

All Schecter makes now are Diamond Series.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
I'm happy with my Schecters
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
I have had my C1 classic for some time now and it is amazing.
Schecter is basically a cheap mans ESP.
I believe the same people who own ESP own Schecter...
Schecter C1 Classic
Martin DCX1E
BC Rich NJ Beast

B52 AT100
Line6 SpiderII 210
Quote by enorganik

No.

Quote by enorganik

And no. Schecter is in no way affiliated with ESP.

I've had my C1 Hellraiser for some while now and I absolutely love it, I still get compliments on its ease of play and good looks . Great action on it too, makes those fast riffs possible.
Originally Posted by apocalypse13
What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Gear:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)
Framus Dragon Head
Orange PPC2x12 cab
Schecter started out as a repair parts company, and when they realized people were building guitars out of their pieces from scratch, they started making their own, and as far as I know, Schecter is still Schecter and not owned by any other parent company.

Overall, FANTASTIC for the cash. You go anywhere and say "I want a good guitar for a budget" they'll probably push you towards Schecter. Very comfortable and very versatile, but keep in mind, there's lots of other guitars out there. You may want to try epiphone for your pricing range, the G-400s get a great crunch and lots of tone, and are sexy as hell. I'd recommend Schecter to anyone, they're the most amazing guitars I've ever played.
Quote by enorganik

you are a complete tool... schecter is not an ltd/esp at all
Quote by enorganik

I have a C1 Classic too, and it's awesome.
??? Schecter is not a cheap mans ESP, Schecter is just as good. ESPs are built in Japan and Schecters and LTDs are built in Korea.
And yes you are right, the owner of ESP, a wealthy Japanese guy owns both ESP/ltd and Schecter. However; accordign to the president of Schecter, they're under different management so they're different. But They are owned by the same guy.
Quote by mrmarc772
you are a complete tool... schecter is not an ltd/esp at all

I agree, but they're owned by the same person. But they have similarities, like the bridges they use, some of the duncan pickups like the JBs, Jazz etc and **** like that.
I love my Tempest Extreme BCH, it looks great, feels like a quality instrument and is very versitile, it represents excelent value for money I paid £250 which seems to be pretty much the price they are selling for from most stockists in the UK however they do list at £350 which is MIM Standard Strat money in the UK.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
Well built, solid guitars. I've become a fan, owning a Gryphon, C1XXX, C4XXX, and a Hellraiser. My reason for liking them so much is their combination of playability, style, sound, quality components, and especially cost.

Although their 2008 page isn't up yet, you can get some good information on their 2007 line at http://www.schecterguitars.com/index.asp.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."