In slashs book it says he breaks his guitar neck on one of these? How? It doesnt involve the neck does it? And also, how can he do it without a whammy bar?
He might have been doing one of those dives where you push the neck forward?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Bend the joint n00b.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Depends on how hard you hit the water... diving from the right height will pulverize anything. Try breaking the water with your hands when diving.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Jack Off Jill
He might have been doing one of those dives where you push the neck forward?

Yea, if you don't have a whammy, you can get a decent trem sound by pushing on your neck..
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by Maus24
Depends on how hard you hit the water... diving from the right height will pulverize anything. Try breaking the water with your hands when diving.

last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
His dive bomb involved pushing the top of the neck up and pushing the bottom (joint) down. Too much pressure caused it to break in half.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
Quote by Maus24

Let me hold youre guitar and I'll show ya how he did it , really it's a neat trick.
He explains it in the next paragraph Did you just skip half the page or something? Excellent book by the way!
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
he tells u what he did in the book. then put the shattered neck through his lip.
haha i love slash
and hahaha at Maus24
Ohhh yeah, guess I looked over the next paragraph.

is there any video demonstrations? Theres only ones with whammy bars
Quote by Maus24
Be sure not to face the water as you hit - it'll hurt your eyes.
He put his hand behind the neck, and another hand on the top of th ebody and pushed in opposite directions to create the divebomb effect.