Ok, this is going to be nearly impossible to explain, but I'll do my best.

Throughout my 16 (almost 17) years of life, I've been told that love is something you feel. No one has ever said that it can be pinpointed to certain areas on your body. No one has told me where you feel love.

Like I said, I'm relatively young. I may or may not know what love is. I'm going to have to be blunt to get my point across though. I know I am in love with this girl I know. She's 14. (Crazy, I know, but it gets better). Anyway, she loves me aswell, we've exchanged those words. Know, it's hard for me to feel love when I'm around her physically. My mind is elsewhere, as you can imagine.

But when I'm not with her, and I imagine being with her, I feel a strong rush of something.

Somewhere along my journey of discovering parapsychology and the metaphysical world, I read somewhere that one of the 'core' areas of the energy / etheric body is at the navel (belly button), around 3 inches in.

That's where I feel that rush of love at. It's a good feeling, a strange, tingling feeling.

I don't know if this is just mind over matter working, to where I could have read a core area was, say, in the elbow, and I'd be feeling those sensations in my elbow. But I've not heard of anything like this happening before. It's probebly natural.

Is this love?

What is this?

Thanks.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
I'm here representing pitness:

Don't worry, you'll get over it!
I'm a communist. Really.
This

is

SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously , love is percepted in many different ways and varies from person to person. It might very well be love
You are just in heat, you aren't in love, no matter how much you think you may be. I know you think that there is something just special about it this time, however, there is not.
Well, ignoring the part about me being 16, is the way I apparently feel love, or whatever you'd like to call it, esepcially strange? Having a rushing sensation three inches in from my navel? That sounds weird to me, but I'm not sure.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
youll most likely fall in love when youre 30, alone, living in an apartment, and marrying just for the sake of not being the 30 year old loser not married.

or so my parents said.
Dude seriously dont even think of relationships if your young, it always ends up the same way.

A Horrible mess. Thus leaving you heart broken and wishing you would have taken my advice before.

Just go bang chicks. wait a couple years till you have the money for your own place and a steady job and stuff. Than you should start looking at not being lonely.
Quote by JAS1121
u have a tumor

I've looked up the symptoms and all before, and I think there is a possibility of some sort weird thing going on in my brain. Some mutation.

I can't quite remember the name of the thing - synthesesia or something along those lines. I get my audio senses mixed up at times.

But I doubt the two events are related.

But who knows?
yea, you should get that checked out. tingling sensation in your belly? haven't you ever seen Aliens? this cant be good
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
yea, you should get that checked out. tingling sensation in your belly? haven't you ever seen Aliens? this cant be good
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
Dude seriously dont even think of relationships if your young, it always ends up the same way.

A Horrible mess. Thus leaving you heart broken and wishing you would have taken my advice before.

Just go bang chicks. wait a couple years till you have the money for your own place and a steady job and stuff. Than you should start looking at not being lonely.

Yea, I wish I had known that before I became so attached to her.
Me too.
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
yep. thats exactly how i feel when im in love. its only happened twice though. all the other girls it was just lust.
Quote by Pharoah
I've looked up the symptoms and all before, and I think there is a possibility of some sort weird thing going on in my brain. Some mutation.

I can't quite remember the name of the thing - synthesesia or something along those lines. I get my audio senses mixed up at times.

But I doubt the two events are related.

But who knows?

you have more than one audio sense?

WITCH!!
Quote by LysolIsTasty
This

is

But seriously , love is percepted in many different ways and varies from person to person. It might very well be love

lol
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
nah dude u just have to go to the bathroom
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Quote by LysolIsTasty
This

is

I figured this would be the first response...
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
thats called infatuation, it will go away in a month or so. either you or her first...whoever that is will then dump the other person cuz thats how it works

love i think is something thats developed over many years/experiences with another person good and bad. Its about being there for someone even tho u don't wanna be or caring for someone so much that you'll basically do anything for them. Willing to give years and years of your life to make someone happy and work to make your friendship with that person last.
Last edited by Yiggity Yins at Feb 3, 2008,
Aids..........it's aids
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Thats buterflies. If you get it all the time when thinking of anying, you should go see a doctor. I did. And now i have a ****ed up heart. Look! A lamma
Quote by Yiggity Yins
thats called infatuation, it will go away in a month or so. either you or her first...whoever that is will then dump the other person cuz thats how it works

love i think is something thats developed over many years/experiences with another person good and bad. Its about being there for someone even tho u don't wanna be or caring for someone so much that you'll basically do anything for them. Willing to give years and years of your life to make someone happy and work to make your friendship with that person last.

It's been this way for 8 months now. And it's not showing any signs of going away.