A few weeks ago, I wrote about the kid Noah at taekwondo who is a little strange. I'm trying to figure out if there is really something wrong with him. Here's the info I've found out: He's 5. He can't talk a lot; when he talks he sounds like he's just learning to speak and when he cries he sounds like a newborn baby I don't know if that's wierd or not. He will never ever look anyone in the eye. Most of the time he seems unaware of his surroundings. When he gets angry, he makes noises like a wild animal. He has no social skills. Sometimes he talks to himself and I can hear him muttering about stuff being "scary" and when he talks like that sometimes he shakes all over. He doesn't like guys at all. His mom mentioned to me once that he takes medicine, so there probably is something wrong with him, but I don't know what. Any doctors or psycologists want to help me out? edit: the littlest things really upset him
AIDS. the solution to everything
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
He's got cancer.

****, someone beat me to it.
Last edited by Noitalevier at Feb 3, 2008,
Quote by Twist of fate
Autism I bet

+1 pretty sure it is. I had an autistic kid in my school before and she needed a teacher for herself the whole time because she wouldn't talk to anyone else etc.

^ yes, somebody did beat you to it, but it's not very funny, you know.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Catscratch Fever.

Tell him to chug three fl oz of Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent Essence Juice.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
i distinctly remember some of those as being symptoms of autism especially the not looking people in the eyes and the trouble communicating.
hes on lsd

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Could be autism, or he has an extra chromosome, or something like that. (I could be on crack, but I believe there's some sort of thing like that which causes youth to sound like newborns).
Wolfboy...

Goddamn that would be sweet.
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
It's autism.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Why do you need to know? Just leave him be.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by The__Chill
Because perhaps TS is a compassionate human being?
Quote by The__Chill

I want to know because I want Noah to have fun at taekwondo, but my instructor reacts to him in a way that, if he is autistic, is not going to teach him anything. Besides, someone said he was just a spoiled-rotten brat and I'm willing to bet that they're wrong