so basically, i was being a good boy and got an itunes card at wal mart. i get on itunes with my ipod touch, and download about 22-23 songs on it, straight to the ipod. well, today, i plugged in my ipod, and it synced. and all the ****ing music i downloaded disappeared. needless to say, i am still in a wtf moment. how the hell do i get it back?
you go to the store to buy another itunes card and redownload the ****, sorry brah. theres nothing else to do.
**** that then. back to my evil torrenting ways...especially if that's how itunes/apple is gonna do ****..
my touch doesnt even connect to the compujter anymore how do i fix that

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

My stupid itunes won't let me burn CDs anymore
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
IF YOU UPLOAD MUSIC TO iTUNES WITH YOUR iPOD CONNECTED, IT WILL ONLY GO TO THE iPOD ITSELF!

You've been warned now. Your iTunes didn't recognize the music because it never had it.
Quote by synpet713192
IF YOU UPLOAD MUSIC TO iTUNES WITH YOUR iPOD CONNECTED, IT WILL ONLY GO TO THE iPOD ITSELF!

You've been warned now. Your iTunes didn't recognize the music because it never had it.

well, i had it plugged in earlier and it had all the songs in the ipod part of my itunes..so wtf is going on?
if its already purchased, i think you can just download it again.
but i dont use iTunes, so what do i know.
Quote by TheClincher
well, i had it plugged in earlier and it had all the songs in the ipod part of my itunes..so wtf is going on?

It said they're there, without actually being there?
Then iTunes online recognizes it, but your computer's personal iTunes doesn't?

IDK, it's pretty screwy. That's why my last post was mostly in caps, so people would see that. My friend learned that the hard way.
And now, so have you. Just get torrents like everyone else.
i just checked the purchase history, and yes, all the songs i downloaded were there...
I'm sorry, Clincher. I want to give you an e-hug.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm sorry, Clincher. I want to give you an e-hug.

Haha. Thank you Jack Off... That took away some of my frunz
I'm the big one because I'm older. I think.. I haven't actually verified that.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
try going to my comp, my documents, music, itunes library, and see if the files are there
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS