Page 1 of 2
ok guys this is a continuation of my first thread.
im redoing it cuz iv realized ppl are rtarded and cant interpret jack s***.
to make it easier im puting a period after sentences along with skipping a line.

ok my first thread was saying basically i needed a few suggestions on how to get better with less practice.

everyone interpreted it to mean "i want to get better without practicing."

secondly i had a band member who had told me he has been playing for five years.

but i was mistaken he has had a guitar for five years he just recently learned a song on it.

so if anyone knows anything i could specifically practice on my guitar to get better without taking six hours of my day to do it that would be greatly appreciated.

and the band member, i have already straightened that out.

so now i have a message to everyone in the previous thread i dont want you to even acknowledge this thread if your going to trash talk like before;
F U A**HOLES, YOUR ALL IMMATURE, AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID B4 YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SO ST***D thank you.
Last edited by rock clown at Feb 3, 2008,
Quote by SilentDeftone
Did you just censor "stupid?"

-SD

What yeh should really care about is he called people stupid but I had a hard time reading his post...from all the grammar and spelling errors...

Rock Clown....Go away man...keep your hate somewhere else...
yes i did just censor stupid im new i dont know all the rules now dont be a jack*** bout things ,and i already looked at the lesson section it didnt help.
-Pulse-
i dont have the patience to read all that
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
Quote by rock clown
yes i did just censor stupid

Stupid.
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum
everything sounded fine until:

Quote by rock clown

so now i have a message to everyone in the previous thread i dont want you to even acknowledge this thread if your going to trash talk like before;
F U A**HOLES, YOUR ALL IMMATURE, AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID B4 YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO BE SO ST***D thank you.
Rule #1
Don't be ST**ID.

*Reported*
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
if u cant read the f****ing post then don't post a d*** reply you dont have to post on everything you look at.
-Pulse-
if you want help post elsewhere, this is the pit. unless you have a rash or something post in guitar and bass basics.
and dont call people assholes, asshat.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
dear rock clown....i wish i had the power to e-kick teh **** outta you. your quite annoying you st*pid fuck....whoops i think i censored the wrong word.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Blink 182

Stu**d
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by rock clown
if u cant read the f****ing post then don't post a d*** reply you dont have to post on everything you look at.

Jesus Christ, calm down. It's not like your life is over.
"Perception of Balance " - My album.

"Run away from the ending road, the desolate cold, and the broken home."
Quote by rock clown

Well if you can't read the official Pit rules then don't post in this forum. You don't have to make a st**id thread on every forum you see.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
wow i didnt expect replys until tomorrow but apparently there are ppl who browse the net looking for things to start sh** about lol that means there are no life's on here.
-Pulse-
Quote by rock clown
wow i didnt expect replys until tomorrow but apparently there are ppl who browse the net looking for things to start sh** about lol that means there are no life's on here.

rawr.
Quote by rock clown

rawr.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
j00 gwan get banned lawlz!!!!1! But just to be the only one to post something relevant to your question, getting better=practice. Practice, practice and more practice. Then when you're done practicing, practice a bit more. Once your done with all that, drink raw eggs and eat only undercooked goats meat. It's how Vai did it. His 10 hour a day practice was only half of it.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by rock clown

okay A) UG is on the net so its across the ****ing world and the different time zones mean its not late to everyone

B) maybe someone was looking for a tab and realized "hey lets look at the pit" and then decided to point out your stupidity

3) you asked for help in the pit...and we have no lives?

D) your trying to defend yourself on the internet. you really must have no self esteem. especially since your profile is full of mp3s of songs your not even covering...UG is not your personal music player
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
That's a st***d idea, Clincher.
Quote by TheClincher
i think st***d should be the new UG meme..

PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Oh lawd is that sum double jeopardy!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994
This thread is funneh. Double funneh.

[/failed attempt to fit in]
Quote by shut_up_n00b
Well if you can't read the official Pit rules then don't post in this forum. You don't have to make a st**id thread on every forum you see.

hahahahahahahaha
Quote by justen23
I made fun of the national guard in front of some kid that was in it. He tried to kill me but failed just like they always do.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Haha, ass herpes.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
This thread is funneh. Double funneh.

[/failed attempt to fit in]

Lol pts for trying!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994
I don't want your st***d points! It's catching on quite quickly.
Quote by rock clown
wow cool this thread went fom insulting to funny lol.

it would have started out great if you weren't so fucking stu**id
Page 1 of 2