so i've had this virus on my cpu for a few days now, i thought i got rid of it but its still here. the main thing i couldn't get rid of was a trojan downloader that wouldn't delete. so i thought i fixed it by rebooting my cpu i safe mode and running spybot. well, spybot said it fixed the problem successfully. but then when i reooted again, the file came back. it has already done this twice. how do i get rid of it???
system restore
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
Looks like you've got the E-herpes.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
can you do a system restore to before you got the virus? That can work in some cases.

Otherwise, I'd go with a more heavy-duty anti-virus than Spybot. Maybe Avast! or even Norton, but Spybot...I've had problems with in the past. Mostly letting Adware/Spyware slip through.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
give your computer this:
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I thought spybot was only for adware... use AVG.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by spinalshred
so i've had this virus on my cpu for a few days now, i thought i got rid of it but its still here. the main thing i couldn't get rid of was a trojan downloader that wouldn't delete. so i thought i fixed it by rebooting my cpu i safe mode and running spybot. well, spybot said it fixed the problem successfully. but then when i reooted again, the file came back. it has already done this twice. how do i get rid of it???

I hate your signature. I hope the virus never leaves u sick bastard!
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
hell, I could play bass for FOB but I'm not gay and I don't like eating babies

My gear:
Epiphone SG G-400
Takamine Jamsine Acoustic
VOX AD15VT
Digitech RP50
VOX Wah Pedal
I was extremely perterbed when i cliked on your sig, but then i laughed for five minutes. halarious.
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.