i was born with callouses on my hands. and im just like wtf cuz they wont go away. is this a disease or something? nothing helps like lotion and ****
You're a guitarist. You're going to have callouses on your hands.
Stop whining.
And if you really can't get over it, go visit a dermatologist.
Callouses are helpful, I wish my hands were tougher. Some people just have tougher hands then others, if there on your fingers consider it a plus.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
My finger tips are like sand paper.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I have callouses on my fingers, thumbs and right there above the plams at the base of my fingers, but I do a lot of outside work involvng shovels, and moving limbs and branches.

Tough hands can come in handy, trust me.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.
Quote by Just_a_picker
I have callouses on my fingers, thumbs and right there above the plams at the base of my fingers, but I do a lot of outside work involvng shovels, and moving limbs and branches.

Holy ****, don't mess with him.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Just_a_picker

do you happen to be grounds keeper willie?
Quote by Atomic48

good call

and TS, you don't have to work for your callouses, you should be happy
Quote by JWD19
do you happen to be grounds keeper willie?

Nah, That stuff is done in my yeard. haha I live on 3 acres of land with trees everywhere haha.

Quote by Atomic48

Haha, I can also handle a whip, throw knives and axes, lasso pretty decently, and shoot pretty decently.

This is what ahppens when you live in the South with tons of land, lots of animals, and loads of spare time.

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by JD2k9
Women make it hard.
Complaining about callouses...anywhere other than a guitar forum and that might actually be an appropriate comment, but seeing as there's a pile of threads with beginner's complaining that they don't have any you should probably take this complaint somewhere else.

You don't want callouses? Stop playing guitar.

EDIT: You sound like a farmer or something, you're never gonna get rid of the callouses if you spend all your time working outside my friend. All my jobs in high school were landscaping and I had the same problem...although it was a blessing in my mind, just got my hands ready for guitar.
lol........umm
u can throw knives?
thats cool...... *runs away*
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Yes. haha

I'm deadly at throwing knives and axes.
haha

Quote by JustRooster

Quote by JD2k9
Women make it hard.
Having callouses is like having cauliflower ear, it shows off how much of a bad ass you are.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

ya i dont hav a problem with it on my fingers cuz thats a good thing and it helps me play guitar. bu on my palms and **** doesnt make me seem like a bad ass ^^. its just kinda like wtf how did it get there. unless my penis is like sandpaper and i masturbate alot which i dont. but ya what the hell
Quote by VR 07
i was born with callouses on my hands. and im just like wtf cuz they wont go away. is this a disease or something? nothing helps like lotion and ****

mens hands are suppose to be ruff, you got a head start. I guess you didnt have to go through the pains of finger callousing while learning to play guitar eh?

you lucky fuck
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
isn't that a blessing?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
haha ok whatever thanks for all the help guys

ill just go on with my life knowing its a blessing
Quote by swordsrkewl
Callouses are helpful, I wish my hands were tougher. Some people just have tougher hands then others, if there on your fingers consider it a plus.

my girlfriends didn't like them on my hands but w/e, my guitar will always love me. <3
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
my girlfriends didn't like them on my hands but w/e, my guitar will always love me. <3

Goooooooooood call.
Founder and Gaz of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim club. PM me to join.

The Metal Militia
"Banging that head that doesn't bang!"

Quote by -Vogel-
All bow down for the mighty Holy Wars