Poll Options
View poll results: Is California awesome?Awe
Awesome
48 59%
Not so awesome
34 41%
Voters: 82.
Page 1 of 2
Is it as magical as they say it is? I hope one day to travel there especially to LA. Any Californian UGers like it there? They have weed vending machines there now i heard, its like a dream come true.....For potheads.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
haha
no weed vending machines (yet)
even so, CA is cool
not LA though
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
No weed vending machines. LA is not what it's all ed up to be. But most everywhere else in California is fun.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
California is the 4chan of the US. It's truly the birthplace and residence of the scourge of the Earth.
I will never go there. Until I'm in a touring band, and have fans there, and am forced to.
I've always thought that California is the perfect place to live. Other than the state burning down and getting torn apart, I think it would be perfect. I'll (hopefully) live there one day.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Kthanxbai!
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
I hate it there. I've visited about 17 times and every time I have a horrible experience.
It's not that great, I mean, yeah there are some cool places, but don't let what you see on tv fool you, it's not really a paradise, and everything is so generic
EDIT: Although every other I've been to is pretty ****, I would actually prefer to live somewhere outside the country
Last edited by solitaryshell90 at Feb 3, 2008,
The Bay area is amazing. That's as far as I've been in Ca.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
ive never been there but i want to go to their coast one day. Im from NY so id think it be pretty different
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I hate where I live. I'd rather live on either north or south sides of the state, but not here (see location).
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Quote by rosamamosa
haha
no weed vending machines (yet)
even so, CA is cool
not LA though

Canada?!

JP. California gets old after a while :/ been there done that.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
I live in huntington beach.

Too many preps, nobody has a taste in music, people either have baggy clothes or skin tight shit, craploads of hotels are being built, too many retarded tourists, there's about 7 new mexicans that just enrolled at my school, nowhere to gig, no music stores around, no good places to just hangout at (besides friends houses, in front of the liquor store), there's been a sudden rush of rich assholes moving in, fuck i'm moving out as fast as i can.
the only good part is the beach. nothing else.

maybe it's better up north.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
Well.. It's pretty good out here. Orange County isn't much like the tv show. And my high school isn't much like the show about it either. It is a good place, but don't expect anything you see from the television set. Fires aren't bad if you're nearer to the coast, politics suck here though. Oh yeah, LA is horrible.
EDIT: Live in Newport Beach, go to Newport Harbor High.
I hate people. Especially black people.
Last edited by prunejuiceman74 at Feb 3, 2008,
I am proud to say I have never seen the OC, La is where a buncha great music and stuff came from though so I was just kidna wondering.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994
NY is where it's at, bitches.

I would only go to CA to **** with celebrities.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
IT'S AWESOME.
              ┌────────────┐
            |  Jet fuel     |
            |  Can't melt    |
            |  Steel Beams  |
            └─────┰──────┘

i live in l.a and i love it
just depends what your looking for.
im sure new york isnt all its made out to be
im sure almost no place is
there are good and bad things with anyplace
I live right on the border of LA and Inglewood, it's not great but it's not horrible. Every now and then there is like a rise in crime then it declines. Other parts of Ca are MUCH better just depends what you're looking for I guess. BTW Ca really isn't anything like it is in TV.
Quote by Manimosity
I live right on the border of LA and Inglewood, it's not great but it's not horrible. Every now and then there is like a rise in crime then it declines. Other parts of Ca are MUCH better just depends what you're looking for I guess. BTW Ca really isn't anything like it is in TV.

I know that, the TV always lies.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994
I live right next to the beach by LA and it's ****ing sick. I wouldn't like to live anywhere else mainly because I love to surf but I like how I don't have to travel to far to be in a city. I'm kinda in the perfect balance.

However, I imagine it would suck to visit California. There really isn't much to do from a tourist's standpoint. There is really nothing to visit and a lot of the fun activities to do require a lot of time spent in California (essentially surfing). I think that everyone who voted on California being awesome lives here because they are comfortable in its environment, however, everyone who dislikes it definitely doesnt live here but I see why'd they think that.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
Quote by hooligan07
i live in l.a and i love it
just depends what your looking for.
im sure new york isnt all its made out to be
im sure almost no place is
there are good and bad things with anyplace

Eh, youre right. Ive alway loved the city (even though i never get to go there much ). But other than that its all pretty ghey. Still id much rather live here than in most places i guess
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
I hate California so much. All the people here suck, and are annoying. I can't wait to move out of this place.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Quote by frog_friend
I hate California so much. All the people here suck, and are annoying. I can't wait to move out of this place.

Where you be residin....

Also nice ENGL.
Screw LA. I've never been there, but I just imagine it to be the most vile, fake city ever.

I'm a man of principles.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I live in Westminster, and it's not exactly exciting, but it's a good city nonetheless. I found LA kinda...meh, and I especially don't like the fact that the next Anime Expo is gonna be there...
Quote by funyguy1357
I live in huntington beach.

Too many preps, nobody has a taste in music, people either have baggy clothes or skin tight shit, craploads of hotels are being built, too many retarded tourists, there's about 7 new mexicans that just enrolled at my school, nowhere to gig, no music stores around, no good places to just hangout at (besides friends houses, in front of the liquor store), there's been a sudden rush of rich assholes moving in, fuck i'm moving out as fast as i can.
the only good part is the beach. nothing else.

maybe it's better up north.

+1 Too many preps. it really depends on where you go for music. the local venues are pretty good.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by funyguy1357
there's about 7 new mexicans that just enrolled at my school

OH NO SEVEN WHOLE MEXICANS??

You've never been to Long Island.

Quote by Riddler
NY is where it's at, bitches.

::high five::

Only the city and Long Island though.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
I loved Cali when I lived there

Personally, I like living in Chicago better, but California's an awesome place to hang and chill for a while.
Live in Southern California. Honestly it's not too great, but not horrible either. It's mostly my city that sucks ass, but other places like the beach areas, some parts of LA and San Francisco are pretty great. It's just major ups or downs, depends where you are.
OH NO SEVEN WHOLE MEXICANS??

You've never been to Long Island.

i live in east los angeles and we are all mexicans
Page 1 of 2