what would you recommend...learning one song at a time or learning a few songs at a time??

im learning seek and destroy which is almost ridiculously easy except for the solo which is whats taking me some time......but theres tons of songs i want to learn.... help plz
the solo isnt too hard as long as you take your time and work up to tempo instead of trying to do it all at once.

and its all preference really. sometimes ill focus on one song, other times ill work on many, no wrong way to do it.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Don't let yourself get bored with playing, make sure that it's fun at least some of the time.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
I flip constantly. When I first started learning, I usually stuck with 2 or 3 songs. It's a lot more fun that way, and you still learn. Often three quarters of a song is easy for you, and that last quarter or so is tough. So you can have the fun of playing the things you know, and learn by learning those few different hard parts. The big thing about when you're starting up to to make sure things don't get stagnant. Play so you're enjoying playing, but don't stop learning.

That aside, just have fun with it. If you're really serious about it, you'll learn what you want/need to.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
I can usually learn 2 songs rhythm parts at a time but only one solo at a time.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio