The title pretty much sums it up. Any thoughts on Giants' Super Bowl upset over the Patriots?

I'm totally excited. I'm a Dolphins fan, so I pretty much spend the first part of every season waiting for every team to lose once... It's all I've got. v_v;; As of this game, every Dolphin fan is now also a Giants fan.

Plus, two brothers going to the Super Bowl consecutively. That's unreal.
I am also happy and sad. The giants did the league a huge favor. But my packers should have been the ones to win the super bowl perhaps next year
Quote by -Rane-
The title pretty much sums it up. Any thoughts on Giants' Super Bowl upset over the Patriots?

I'm totally excited. I'm a Dolphins fan, so I pretty much spend the first part of every season waiting for every team to lose once... It's all I've got. v_v;; As of this game, every Dolphin fan is now also a Giants fan.

Plus, two brothers going to the Super Bowl consecutively. That's unreal.

Not only going to the Super Bowl, but both won the game AND were the MVP of the game
<Han> I love Hitler
that was an amazing game. as much as i wanted to see 19-0, that was nuts, possibly the best super bowl ever
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
that and i wanted the '72 Dolphins to STFU. i'm sick of Mercury Morris
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
In B4 the close!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by RedSox_o4
I am also happy and sad. The giants did the league a huge favor. But my packers should have been the ones to win the super bowl perhaps next year

Bears are where it's at.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Pliant
Doesn't that one dude have to shave his head?

No. The Patriots lost.
<Han> I love Hitler
^ that's if the pats won.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by RedSox_o4

Ah, the Packers chocked. I was sure they were going to win against the Giants. They had so many chances, but ended up just falling apart.

that and i wanted the '72 Dolphins to STFU. i'm sick of Mercury Morris

So many haters. I think it's cool that they celebrate after every team has lost once. I mean, it was probably the biggest thing they did in their lives. It's sorta' like a birthday; you celebrate it every year until you die. As long as the record lives, the celebration should too.
WOOO!

I love how to add insult to injury they still had 1 second on the clock and had to clear the field, then kneel on the ball for a second.

It was basically like a typical underdog sports movie. Totally legendary moment.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by -Rane-

So many haters. I think it's cool that they celebrate after every team has lost once. I mean, it was probably the biggest thing they did in their lives. It's sorta' like a birthday; you celebrate it every year until you die. As long as the record lives, the celebration should too.

i can understand that. But the fact that they seem to look down upon all other NFL teams as inferiors is absolutely rediculous.
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
I still can't believe the Giants even made it pas the Bucs. I thought they would have gotten killed by Tampa in the first round.
Quote by -Rane-
Ah, the Packers chocked. I was sure they were going to win against the Giants. They had so many chances, but ended up just falling apart.

I think they played as well as the Giants. Both teams had some misplays, but overall I think this was the most evenly matched game I've ever seen in either the Super Bowl and World Series (the only sports I watch, football and baseball)
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
Quote by Goblumich07
i can understand that. But the fact that they seem to look down upon all other NFL teams as inferiors is absolutely rediculous.

Uh, where'd you get that impression?
Quote by RedSox_o4

Amen
There are few events on television less exciting than the Superbowl.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by Archeo Avis
There are few events on television less exciting than the Superbowl.

What about the puppy super bowl on animal planet?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
1) the refs FU*KED us in all regards (i counted six ridiculous calls in NY's favor)

2) Our offensive line hasn't looked so sh1tty since back when we had Bledsoe QB'ing

3) Without brady being able to throw balanced throws, and strahan as good as he is...we didn't have much of a shot till the 4th when brady was finally getting protection.

All-in-all, that was a disgusting game. I also wanna take the time to tell any of you who liken the Pats to the Yankees that you are ignorant, retarded, sore sports. We're a team of nobody's but Moss and Brady who pull it together thanks to Bellichick, and unlike the damn Yanks, we're a class act on and off the field.

I'm gonna go and TRY to sleep now...
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
1) the refs FU*KED us in all regards (i counted six ridiculous calls in NY's favor)

2) Our offensive line hasn't looked so sh1tty since back when we had Bledsoe QB'ing

3) Without brady being able to throw balanced throws, and strahan as good as he is...we didn't have much of a shot till the 4th when brady was finally getting protection.

All-in-all, that was a disgusting game. I also wanna take the time to tell any of you who liken the Pats to the Yankees that you are ignorant, retarded, sore sports. We're a team of nobody's but Moss and Brady who pull it together thanks to Bellichick, and unlike the damn Yanks, we're a class act on and off the field.

haha dude. its a game.
The New York Sticky threads and the New England Search bars both fought valiantly. But my favorite part was during the Half time show with Tom Petty and the Thread Lockers.
Quote by Nor'Easterbass

I saw a few calls that went in the Patriots favor that were totally questionable.

You forget that the Giants nearly defeated the Patriots when they played them before, losing due to a lot of dumb mistakes. Maybe the just have something that works against the Patriots.

"When Brady was finally getting protection"? Maybe the problem was that Brady was getting stuffed so fast that he didn't have time to throw. Honest, the thing that makes Brady look so good is the fact that they have an offense that protects him extremely well. If that's broken, Brady fails- like any quarterback.

I don't like the Patriots because they're not a class act. Bellichick is arrogant, and showed that he was a bad sport by walking off the field early. And have you forgotten the fact that they were cheating? And Moss is immature, though he seems to have gotten better.

I think that tonight the Giants played a better game - even though it was close all the way.
Quote by CORT noob
What about the puppy super bowl on animal planet?

Those are the most amazing thing ever.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
Quote by Nor'Easterbass

Since when are Moss, Adalius Thomas, your two Pro-Bowl O-Linemen, Junior Seau, Richard Seymour and Asante Samuels all nobodies?

And, if you think all the calls went for NY, then, answer me this: Who the hell has ever heard of an "Illegal Bat Forward"? They lost, fair and square. Live with it. Someone has to every Superbowl.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.