Page 1 of 2
Let me drop a bombshell here and start the thread on all types of bombs. Daisy Cutters, bunker busters, guided missiles, torpedoes, land mines and the H-Bomb. Everything is fair game except for the F-bomb Har har.

Let me start:
This bomb is so badass.

GBU-43/B "Mother Of All Bombs"
MOAB - Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb

The GBU-43/B is large, powerful and accurately delivered. high explosive. The GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb [MOAB] weapon is a 21,000 lbs total weight GPS-guided munition with fins and inertial gyro for pitch and roll control. It is probable that this munition was initially nick-named the "Mother Of All Bombs" with the retronymic expansion of MOAB following later.
The weapon is intended to have a high altitude release, allowing for greater stand-off range for the delivery vehicle. Following deployment from the aircraft via drogue parachute, the MOAB weapon is guided approximately 3 nautical miles through a GPS system (with inertial gyros for pitch and roll control), JDAM actuators, and is stabilized by series of fixed wings and grid fins. The weapon, which uses the aircraft’s GPS prior to launch, takes several seconds to reconnect to the GPS signal after it has been deployed, which is normal for GPS weapons.

Here's a picture:
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Is that thing that samus drops a bomb? What's it called btw>?
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Quote by SathiaSun
What? I got killed by the round black one. I was using Samus and her bombs can barely move someone.
Quote by SathiaSun

a bomb
Ummm so what would be a good homemade bomb to blowup a school err I mean an abandoned factory? Yeah what would blow up an abandoned factory? JK but seriously like how many conversations do you see about bombs that you felt the need to make a bomb thread. And I first read that as UGs only bomb threat and was like wtf.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm here to talk about picking up chicks at work.

Anyway, did anyone else think Bomberman looked cooler before he turned into a hardass in the newer games?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Feb 4, 2008,
Quote by Diamond Dave

Get all the traces of that horrible movie out of our thread.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

ah while the americans have the MOAB which is used in the movie Cloverfield... the russians have the counterpart the FOAB... check it out

Oh hai guise, am i allowed in here lol?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Its sad that most of our modern technology has only evolved because of war and the desire to kill one another.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
This thread is da bomb!

It had to be said eventually.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Diamond Dave

yeah the movie did suck

heres another bomb then:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that's a candle.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Ehh
Its sad that most of our modern technology has only evolved because of war and the desire to kill one another.

Well, I'm not complaining. As a matter of fact, it would be pretty damn cool if my playstation could blow **** up.
Quote by Lil Macker

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Quote by Ehh

Vegetarian Alert LOL
Quote by Pyro_TheVampire
Anyone got some Potasium nitrate that they want to share with me???

Smoke bombs FTW?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Diamond Dave
shhh

it says bomb on the side alright

We could always pretend it's plastic explosives. By the way, do bombs like that actually exist? Or are they just in cartoons and stuff?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
We could always pretend it's plastic explosives. By the way, do bombs like that actually exist? Or are they just in cartoons and stuff?

The circle ones? They used to, they were called grenades. They may have been the first grenades, but I'm not sure.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
The circle ones? They used to, they were called grenades. They may have been the first grenades, but I'm not sure.

They're much cooler than modern grenades. Maybe they're a little more outdated, but so what? Snidley Whiplash wouldn't be caught dead with a modern grenade. Stupid pineapple looking things..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by CORT noob

i think he means the big round black ones used in cartoons. usually explode with the word BANG or BOOM.
I mosh continuosly
Yeah! Those ones. They're much cooler. Cid from FF7 should have used them, they're much better than TNT.
Quote by vintage x metal

[quote="'[ LiAm "]']i think he means the big round black ones used in cartoons. usually explode with the word BANG or BOOM.
That's what I thought. They were called grenades. Only specialized troops used them, called Grenadiers. They stood in formation with rifleman. Think 1700's.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
That's what I thought. They were called grenades. Only specialized troops used them, called Grenadiers. They stood in formation with rifleman. Think 1700's.

Did the smoke come out written as "bang"?

If not, you're making stuff up.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yes, it did actually. What a horriffic battle they had with those coyotes....
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Jack Off Jill

wrong quote but i was referring to cartoons. if there was sarcasm, sorry i didnt catch.

EDIT: *Facepalm*
I mosh continuosly
Quote by CORT noob
Yes, it did actually. What a horriffic battle they had with those coyotes....

Psh.. Wile E. Coyote never used those bombs.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Psh.. Wile E. Coyote never used those bombs.

Acme had to sell them to somebody, because they wanted Wile E. to win the war so they could exploit his resources.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
Acme had to sell them to somebody, because they wanted Wile E. to win the war so they could exploit his resources.

ACME never wanted him to win anything. They got some kind of sick perverted pleasure from watching him fail time and time again. That's why I'm pretty sure my mother is actually the president of ACME.
Quote by vintage x metal

has anyone else ever made co2 aka soda charger bombs? they are pretty cool for blowing up mail boxes and stuff...
Pipe Bombs ftw...even though there's a good chance of losing your fingers

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
ACME never wanted him to win anything. They got some kind of sick perverted pleasure from watching him fail time and time again. That's why I'm pretty sure my mother is actually the president of ACME.

Jack Off Jill you are full of win and awesome. Are you Pope Happycat?

BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Pipe Bombs ftw...even though there's a good chance of losing your fingers

And it will get blamed on Marilyn Manson.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2