Okay so now i can the fretboard, i've been practising to get to know the fretboard better, but i just got a question.

What can i do, and why does it help me to know what note i play on the fretboard?

Thanks
it makes it easier to communicate with other musicians. for instance you could say play me an A# instead of play something that sounds like this
Have you heard how people say how important it is to learn scales? Well scales are nothing without knowing the notes on the fretboard. If you know the notes of the scale, and not just the box pattern, then you can become a better musician and start writing your own music.

It all starts with learning the fretboard though...
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Think of it this way - how does knowing the alphabet help you learn to read and write?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I think steven seagull has hit the nail on the head there. Thats probably the best way to put it. Actually that's a great way to think of it.
Yeah good point! And another question, is there some lesson that teaches me what chords and such that fits after each notes and stuff like that? Or if you guys can think of a lesson that would fit a guy that have learned the notes

Do you think i would regret if i haven't learned it this early?
You're on the way to learning theory there - I recommend reading the Crusade articles by Josh Urban in the Columns section to set you on your way nicely.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
You're on the way to learning theory there - I recommend reading the Crusade articles by Josh Urban in the Columns section to set you on your way nicely.

+1 it has helped alot.... Also recomened by Josh, and now by me is. www.musictheory.net <-- great training tools
Thanks guys! This helps alot

Keep coming with stuff if you have some, i would really appreciate it !
knowing the notes on your guitar is one of the most valuable skills you can learn.

say you are playing a C major triad, C , E , G (also C major arpeggio) you learn it in one location , you're going to know what the notes are, so you can easily figure out how to play this triad all over the guitar fingerboard.

this is just one small example, this will be true of everything you want to learn, chords , scales, intervals. everything will make more sense to you and your learning process will be much quicker as far as theory related matters go.