saving for a new guitar, like most people.

i cannot find a giutar that will suit the music i play though and one that i like.

i was thinking of the gibson LP classic or studio, but i am not sure they would suit playing hardcore/screamo stuff like that, not too heavy but yeah. i am playign thru a dsl50 halfstack.

please any ideas

i want a les paul shape and neck etc. two humbuckers, not EMG's.

i dont know where to start
thanks.
well if you were to go between the classic and the stuido i would highly recommend the classic, better quality, better looks, and in my opinion better pickups. if you load it with emgs you could probably get raelly heavy stuff
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Quote by thejester
well if you were to go between the classic and the stuido i would highly recommend the classic, better quality, better looks, and in my opinion better pickups. if you load it with emgs you could probably get raelly heavy stuff

yeah, see i dont need it too heavy, i would get the classic, but i dunno if it would hold up (wear and tear) as in, if i banged it on my hip whilst jumping etc, would it **** up something, i know gibson are quality, but i really wouldn't wnat to ruin it. i have had problems with my epi Lp custom with stuff ****ing up cos i play really hard.
ESP Esclipse? The one with seymour duncancs in it, not the EMG version
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by BFun
ESP Esclipse? The one with seymour duncancs in it, not the EMG version

i wa slooking at that
but honestly
i hate the look
yeah it looks slightly like a LP

but i thought it looked i dunno, wasn't my style.

can anyone say that a gibson LP would do the job for me?
a fender tele with hot rails in the bridge will fit your style perfect, but it also depends on the amp ur using.
Quote by Themann810
whenever im about to bang a chick she turns into a guy WTF why does this happen
check out the dean soltero's, they are shaped like a les paul and dont have emgs
one of the guitarists from HELLYEAH uses them
Quote by Roedy0309
check out the dean soltero's, they are shaped like a les paul and dont have emgs
one of the guitarists from HELLYEAH uses them

are they available in australia?
Quote by b00m_
are they available in australia?

go to dean's site and go to look for a dealer and theres some info on there for different countries, im from the u.s. so i dont have a clue