Hey GB&C.
Where would I go about finding a replacement inductor for my Crybaby (GCB-95) in Australia? Could I get one at the local electronics shop? Thanks in advance
VERY hard to get DUDE trust me, especially in NZ and AUS they're made in Italy, I couldn't even find somewhere to get a Fasel off the net. GCB-95's don't use Fasel's do they? I thought that was Crybaby Originals?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Yeah but I was gonna mod it in... Oh no I just made an ass of myself didn't I... Oh and thanks for the help too, and EC thanks. You truly are the king of wah and all things pedals. I've heard good things about these halo inductors, thanks Oh, and another edit does anyone have any good websites that show you how to insert an inductor into a GCB-95? Thanks
Last edited by digger35 at Feb 4, 2008,
I've seen them occasionally on eBay, they seem to go for around the $25 mark.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by digger35
Oh, and another edit does anyone have any good websites that show you how to insert an inductor into a GCB-95? Thanks

Google it. There are several wah modding how-to pages out there that explain this.
I know antique electronics supply has 2 kinds of fasel inductors. Dont know if they ship outside the US.