my alt/grunge/funk rock band is playing at this very family-oriented annual street party thing and I'm gonna play some older stuff to please the crowd so they don't absolutely hate it lol. They'l be like 40-50 year olds so I was thinkin stuff from the 60's-80's, I'm doin Sweet home Alabama, Hotel California, any more suggestions?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
This doesn't belong here. Try Bandleading, Band and Artists (Classic rock most likely) or the Acoustic Guitar forum. Read their Rules and FAQs first.

reported
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
^ um bandleading falls under musician talk jerkoff so yeah...
anyone else want to help out?

EDIT: what's it with you and reporting people? I havn't read the site rules recently but im pretty sure 'getting the wrong forum for a question that could fall under so many and there is no specific forum for that thread' is not a reason to report people
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

^ um bandleading falls under musician talk jerkoff so yeah..

We have a Bandleading forum. Go use it.

EDIT: what's it with you and reporting people? I havn't read the site rules recently but im pretty sure 'getting the wrong forum for a question that could fall under so many and there is no specific forum for that thread' is not a reason to report people

He reports it so that the mods can delete the thread. Read the forum descriptions before posting.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ okay at least u were direct and reasonable, but seriously, is this not musician talk? I'm a musician, you're a musician, we're talking about music...
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG
^ okay at least u were direct and reasonable, but seriously, is this not musician talk? I'm a musician, you're a musician, we're talking about music...

You're talking about Bandleading, not Music Theory, Writing & Composition, Improvising, or Sight reading.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
^ Lol I don't know why but I always find the right forum but i post in the wrong one it's happened heaps
thanks Archeo avis i see my bad now... my bad
to the australian dude, lighten up... it's just the robot
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

no the first replier
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Why are you telling me to lighten up? It seems like you're the one getting worked up about it. And I'm not reporting you, I'm reporting the thread. You won't get a warning and I suggested places where you would receive better answers than a place where people argue about modes all day.

jerkoff
That was unecessary, especially as I was helping you.

reported
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Last edited by Ænimus Prime at Feb 4, 2008,
^Hilarious when I didn't realise for 2 seconds that it was the name of a song as well.
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje