okay.
theres probably a million threads on this topic.
but i havent viewed them and probably wont

"is emo just becoming a fashion?
i see kids wearing skinny jeans at the skatepark.
they listen to 50 cent.
i see kids with fringes.
theyre spoilt and everyone loves them.

what the **** happened to those stupid kids we hated?.
okay.
maybe not all of us...

is it all because of bands like mcr and fallout boy?

someone please agree so i can feel better?..
There ARE, and this thread will get closed. I'd delete it if I was you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Welcome to 2005. *reported*
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
lol why does everyone report stuff? lol like how tuff is it to ignor a thread if u figure it needs to be in a certain spot? who gives a ****, and everyone has thier own views let, them dont report becuase they have an open mind, unlike the music trend following kids the rest of you are
Q:How do you stop a mob of emo kids?
A:Run one over, the rest will stop to cry.
JKJKLOLROFL!!1!!11!!!!JKROFLMAO!!!|||! !!
^This is a joke.
Do not take it seriously.
Last edited by wiliscool at Feb 4, 2008,
yeah i agree as well
emo never used to be a label. but when it did it took over the term 'alternative'
Quote by guilty09
lol why does everyone report stuff? lol like how tuff is it to ignor a thread if u figure it needs to be in a certain spot? who gives a ****, and everyone has thier own views let, them dont report becuase they have an open mind, unlike the music trend following kids the rest of you are

That has nothing to do with "reporting"
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
why does emo need a very strict guideline. why can't someone live their life how they wnat it, without people like you caring why they dress different to the music they like.
It was pretty much always was and always has been just a fashion for most people. The people who actually do self-harm themselves are just depressed, and it had nothing to do with being 'emo' or whatever. People have been self-harming before emo was around.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.