Hey, I know somewhere in the forum there is a thread with a whole heap of beginner songs.. But I can't seem to find it. So I was hoping you guys would give me an easy song I could play. I've been playing for a couple of months so I'm not HOPELESS at guitar, so something that I could learn all of it.
Thanks.
for whom the bell tolls, or may b the rhythm parts to one by metallica? or if thats not really your thing, karma police by radiohead has some easy chord progressions, banana pancakes - jack johnson
uhmm.... it depends, if youre into finger picking songs i know Kansas - Dust in the Wind is pretty easy to get the hang of... uhm... any Nirvana song, The Beatles - Hey Jude, The Vandals - Idea For a Movie, any Marilyn Manson song, It depends what kinda music youre into i suppose man
I breathe air.
Ok thanks, I'll have a look into these.
And yeh, I really love metallica but I just have never thought of For whom the bell tolls.

EDIT @ Dead End: I'm pretty much into every kind of music apart from hip hop and that, uh yeh my finger picking skills are pretty good IMO.
Last edited by Stikky207 at Feb 4, 2008,