Grow up and do what you're supposed to.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Grow up and do what you're supposed to.

I hate to disagree with you, but seriously.. The TS does have a much better idea.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
1. Get (lots of) cash

2. Buy one of these :HERE

3. Buy good motors/batteries

4. Assemble

5. PWN
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
no.. i want to make it . because i'll be adding robotic features. like the ability to jump. and others

Do you actually know how to do that, or is this wishful thinking?

If it's just wishful thinking, you should also make it fly, and design it to bring you an ice cold soda from the fridge.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

ok then:

Quote by FischmungaXTR
1. Get (lots of) cash

2. Buy some metal, carbon fiber, fixings, polycarbonate, and hand craft it yourself (which will take ages and you probably dont have the equipment)

3. Buy good motors/batteries

4. Assemble

5. PWN

or just make it clockwork
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

Well then you really should make it so it brings you soda.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by AndrewSchaeffer
why get soda when i can get something better. huahuahua i'll make it bullet proof and turn into a giant robot and rob the banks.. or maybe send it to iraq then make it go insane

That's not better than an ice cold Pepsi.
Quote by vintage x metal

I always wanted to make something like that, its gonna cost money though. First u should design a simple chassis out of a sheet of aluminium, however before you do that ur going to have to work out how much space u need to fit in all the parts ur going to need. Once u make a chassis u can just bolt on spare parts from tamiya or whoever is cheapest as long as there close to the same scale. then ur gonna have to do design all the robotic parts. making it "jump" shouldnt be to tricky i remeber a tyco car that did that. altho it was more of a bounce.

the main prob ur going to have is the cost. the more gadgets u put in the more channels ur gonna need on ur radio set and that pushes up the cost. u could get around this by using a wired system but that just looks lame.

good luck tho. hope it works
This is never going to work.

You'll need extra pistons/compressors and a special remote for that.

Plus I bet it wouldn't land on its wheels anymore after that.
Quote by Durell, spelt like Derrell but pronounced Durell
Can I get yo beautiful ass numba?
make a ramp
A metal band?
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab