i know, i know...search bar. Anyway my floyd rose is ****ed, the trem is literally touching the strings and i tried fiddling with the springs at the back but coudlnt quite fix it. anyone know how? or any links to sites that could help me?
Sig space available, give me some praise
arent the strings supposed to be attached to the tremelo system? cuz if they aren't, then u must have a screwed up guitar...
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
... Yeah, I don't get what you're saying either, can you take a picture for us?
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Maybe he means that the whammy bar is touching the strings when he screws it in...like when the actual trem sticks out at a 45 degree angle.
In that case, it sounds like he might need to get the springs in the back tightened/replaced, or possibly get an extra spring.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by bartdevil_metal
Maybe he means that the whammy bar is touching the strings when he screws it in...like when the actual trem sticks out at a 45 degree angle.

If your whammy bar is hitting the strings, its nothing to do with the unit itself per se. You need to either not screw it in so far, or get a but/bushing assembly for your trem. Otherwise TS, I have no clue what you are saying. The strings should h it the FR in the bridge lock, the area immediately in front of it on the saddle, and the nut.