hi, i was wondering how it is people (like slash for instance) pull the guitar up by their side while they're playing. do they balance it against their rib or something? i can't work out how it's possible.
With their hands........you cant work this out? can you walk and chew gum at the same time?
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
^ HAHA, you made my day with that response.
My Rig:

+Epiphone AJ100 acoustic
+Fender 60th. Anniversary Stratocaster
+Vox AD30VT
+Vox V847a Wah

look all i wanted was for someone to give me advice on what to do not to slag me off ok

Want advice? Suck yourself off.
Slash does that because he has his guitar hanging stupidly low and can't solo properly when it's slung around it's knees. So he lifts it up with his hands, maybe he rests it on a leg or something. You can do that with a V too.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
Slash does that because he has his guitar hanging stupidly low and can't solo properly when it's slung around it's knees. So he lifts it up with his hands, maybe he rests it on a leg or something. You can do that with a V too.

you guys are making this more than it is...he holds it up with his left hand...the end
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by dilbert_5150
^ HAHA, you made my day with that response.

Glad I could help.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!