hi there, ive been searching for a gibson voodoo explorer for a while now and i think i finally found one for sale after months of searching.......but the site is in french!

http://guitare-flying-v-explorer-firebird.gibson.audiofanzine.com/services/petites_annonces/index,idproduit,58884,mao,explorer_voodoo.html

can any french speaking people help me out?

i tried using an online translator but they dont work well.

thanks for any help.
Nope,it's just someone looking for a Gibson Explorer Voodoo. He's offering 1000€ for it or less depending on its state.
Quote by webbtje
I'm French.

What do you want to know?

Nergal rocks my hairy anus, by the way.

wow that was fast. I'd just like to know what the message at the bottom says. Where it says

"Bonjour, je suis a la recherche d'une Explorer voodoo, de bon etat de preference, prix negociable en fonction de l'etat!

n'esitez pas a me contacter!
Merci"

It seems as though someone is selling one second hand.......do most french people speak english? i might try and contact him, i assume "repondre" means respond.
oh damn, i got all excited. Oh well, thanx everyone for the quick replies. I appreciate it.
Perhaps you could try to contact the Gibson company to see if they have it in stock.
Quote by robert_says
wow that was fast. I'd just like to know what the message at the bottom says. Where it says

"Bonjour, je suis a la recherche d'une Explorer voodoo, de bon etat de preference, prix negociable en fonction de l'etat!

n'esitez pas a me contacter!
Merci"

It seems as though someone is selling one second hand.......do most french people speak english? i might try and contact him, i assume "repondre" means respond.

Nope, he's asking to buy one second hand, not sell one.
Quote by stephen_rettie
I have heard horrible things about the voodoo series

I think you've heard wrong. The Explorer Voodoo I played in a shop a while ago was full of win and awesomeness
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball