BabeWithGuitar
Soldier Of Fortune
35 IQ
So it came- today´s Alice´s 60th birthday!!
It´s hard to belive, isn´t it?
Just wanted to say: Happy b-day to our hero and just keep doing such great music!
But still I think that he doesn´t look at all like someone who´s 60.. what do you think people?
I mean he´s still doing good music (and good shows too I believe!) and he´s so damn hot (no- not handsome just hot )... Hope he´ll remain like that another many many years

On this occasion I would like to know what do you like in his music? and why do you like him? what´s your favourite song (or album)? and the best question- Did anybody see him live?
Sometimes I'm good, but when I'm bad
I'm even better

Wardster
UG Newbie
242 IQ
Girls on teh internets? NOI WHAY!....alice is a god.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Mads B
58 IQ
Quote by BabeWithGuitar
So it came- today´s Alice´s 60th birthday!!
It´s hard to belive, isn´t it?
Just wanted to say: Happy b-day to our hero and just keep doing such great music!
But still I think that he doesn´t look at all like someone who´s 60.. what do you think people?
I mean he´s still doing good music (and good shows too I believe!) and he´s so damn hot (no- not handsome just hot )... Hope he´ll remain like that another many many years

On this occasion I would like to know what do you like in his music? and why do you like him? what´s your favourite song (or album)? and the best question- Did anybody see him live?

he is the best!!!!
master
UG Board King
1,387 IQ
He is one of the very few people who can back up his great stage theatrics with really good music. I love him.
Master Shake
Good milk gone Bad
734 IQ
Happy Birthday for yesterday Alice! kinda surprised (yet pleasantly) that there is a thread for it
Alice is awesome and certainly not 60 if the mind has anything to do with it. He looks and sounds as great as ever, a true showman and seems like a great, funny down-to-earth guy.
Live, he is one of the most energetic interesting acts ive seen, certainly puts on a show and the great music to go behind it for which i feel is somewhat overshadowed by the acts reputations wise (unfortunately)

Favourite song has always be Steven (well the whole Steven trilogy) but i like something from every album, his music is so varied i find it hard someone wouldnt like at least one song by the Coop.

Cant wait for Along Came a Spider!

Quote by Wardster
Girls on teh internets? NOI WHAY!

wow thats like 2 in 2 days (that kinda means im a girl..)
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Last edited by Master Shake at Feb 5, 2008,
Jammin'
Bamed
270 IQ
"I'm six-ty.. and i don't know what i want"

lolz0rz Happy Birthday Alice!
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5