I wanted to see what everyone else is doing cause im extreamly bored! Im sitting in my intro to tech class doing some gay power point on the pantheon!
Quote by andy_thomas
That depends, when you look at a map is west left or right?

If you think I care about what you say to me you are sadly mistaken.
I'm bored too, waiting for dinner and listening to music that I haven't listened to in a while.

I've been on a computer where I could play through all my mp3s in less than one day for a few months now, the harddisk was that small. Got a lot to catch up with!
I'm a communist. Really.
I'm home sick, with a bloody ear infection, it sucks
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I got home from work some time ago, just chilling and drinking a cup of coffee.

good idea ! *makes some tea*
but I'(m alone.. anybody in for some online-tea and biscuits ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Thinking about killing the person who made the first dancing movie and started this seemingly endless wave of super hardcore street dancing battle movies/shows. Holy **** its so retarded I just dont get it. Dancing? Seriously What the **** is going on.
Quote by fenrir182
I'm home sick, with a bloody ear infection, it sucks

: (.. i wish you fast healthness ...

i'm listning to some music : P
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
sitting in my World Masterpieces 1 class
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Got news 2 day that i have aids.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
I'm watching Ebay in the hope that my second guitar sells so that I can justify buying a new one
I'm off college on a Monday so this has basically been my Sunday.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
I've been awake far too long. I can't sleep. I've been drinking a whole bunch of coke, and now I can't sleep. And I work tonight at some point in time...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Oh, and I forgot.. I really want to pick my nose, but there's a guy right outside. And my dog ate my blinds, so I can't close them to avoid him seeing it..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Just got home from school early, just chilling
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Just ate a bowl of corn flakes then a bowl of special k "sustain".

Dhey av moar sustainz than a les paul customez!!!

Did you lol?
playing geetarz atm..
maybe I should do some homework, or watch pr0n, oh cruel faith, what to do, what to do?

Quote by HeartRaz0r
: (.. i wish you fast healthness ...

i'm listning to some music : P

thank you =D
Quote by Ichikurosaki
fenrir you legendary legend man

I'm a legendary legend
Quote by Kensai
Maybe there's a connection between intelligence and obesity? Hmmmmm...

Kefka of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
me?

I'm just closing your thread here

Checking that box. Clicking that button...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o