Well i'm goning to get my first tattoo before I join the army in a few months. I've had some ideas but there's one i've really been thinking about.

Tool is my favourite band

Lateralus is my favourite song...ever

I was thinking of getting a black spiral on my right deltoid. Kind of like starting in the middle of my delt and looking like the fibonacci spiral, spiralling in the middle and then leading off to follow the shape of my delt. It's gonna be black with red outlines. Along the spiral just as it's leading outwards towards the big curve i'm gonna get the words "sprial out" following the shape of the spiral in some cool text.

The song means a lot to me and so do the lyrics. I thought i'd get something different.

Does this sound like a lame idea? Not that I really care cause i'll probably get it done anyway but what do you guys think of it?
tool are basically lame pseudo-intellectual nonsense. so i wouldn't get a tool tattoo, because people will assume you are a pseudo-intellectual idiot.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Quote by jewonfiyah
Well i'm goning to get my first tattoo before I join the army in a few months. I've had some ideas but there's one i've really been thinking about.

Tool is my favourite band

Lateralus is my favourite song...ever

I was thinking of getting a black spiral on my right deltoid. Kind of like starting in the middle of my delt and looking like the fibonacci spiral, spiralling in the middle and then leading off to follow the shape of my delt. It's gonna be black with red outlines. Along the spiral just as it's leading outwards towards the big curve i'm gonna get the words "sprial out" following the shape of the spiral in some cool text.

The song means a lot to me and so do the lyrics. I thought i'd get something different.

Does this sound like a lame idea? Not that I really care cause i'll probably get it done anyway but what do you guys think of it?

If you promise to spell it like that, then okay.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
tool are basically lame pseudo-intellectual nonsense. so i wouldn't get a tool tattoo, because people will assume you are a pseudo-intellectual idiot.

Quote by figsandbobo
If you promise to spell it like that, then okay.

I lol'd hard.

'sides, dun let thtat flamer get to you. Do as you please, although I'd never get a Tool tattoo (I'm a huge-ass tool fan myself, and guitarist on a Tool tribute band, but even so)
dont join the army, you'll be (alive) and a lot happier, no matter how daft your tattoo might turn out to be
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
That sounds quite cool, although i'd leave out spiral out, but thats just my oppinion... Get a lol wut pear too!
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
dont join the army, you'll be (alive) and a lot happier, no matter how daft your tattoo might turn out to be

Been thinking about a tool tattoo too (what a strange sentence), something with a third eye in one way ore another.

You should post a picture when you had it done!

Tattoos hurt by the way