I recently purchased a copy of iPod 4GB on ebay. It is not a officaial iPod by Apple, but a cheap copy. It has the same specs and is a lot cheaper. I got it for $30.00 including shipping from Hong Kong. It is brand new and works fine.

The big problem with it is in the faormatting. It is listed as a 4GB capacity and when I got it, I had access to it. But after a few days playing with it, and a LOT of crashes and different glitches, I started doing some research on it. It is in fact a 2GB capacity that was formatted at 4GB. I reformatted the unit (google for procedure) and now I have 2GB capacity. But no more crashes, bugs or glitches with it.

For the price paid, it is OK to have only 2GB and it works fine.
they reviewed these fakes on attack of the show. and they said it is just what it is , a fake horrible cheap stupid copy. the only thing good about it was that it had a radio tuner. idk if yours does, but its not even worth the 30$. dont buy knock offs. dont be cheap
zune ftmfw. screw ipod they are so overrated. zune is so underrated for all that they do.
Quote by grouilleux
I recently purchased a copy of iPod 4GB on ebay. It is not a officaial iPod by Apple, but a cheap copy. It has the same specs and is a lot cheaper. I got it for $30.00 including shipping from Hong Kong. It is brand new and works fine.

The big problem with it is in the faormatting. It is listed as a 4GB capacity and when I got it, I had access to it. But after a few days playing with it, and a LOT of crashes and different glitches, I started doing some research on it. It is in fact a 2GB capacity that was formatted at 4GB. I reformatted the unit (google for procedure) and now I have 2GB capacity. But no more crashes, bugs or glitches with it.

For the price paid, it is OK to have only 2GB and it works fine.

Good story. Thanks for that.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by Swat Man
zune ftmfw. screw ipod they are so overrated. zune is so underrated for all that they do.

i don't know if I've ever even seen one

whats so good about them?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I wanted a Zune real bad.....

Until I found out that it wouldn't accept the songs purchased off of iTunes.
I have 500+ songs off of iTunes store.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell