so yea,

on the last day of 2007 I managed to beak my arm while snowboarding.
this meant that I had to have a cast for 5 weeks and I finally got it off today.
as soon as I got hom from school I played guitar as loud and my amp will go (not very) and it felt amazing.

just thought i'd share it with the pit.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Congratulations.

Though, I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping you were going to say, "I finally nailed the intro riff to Smells Like Teen Spirit."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
You still haven't got the hang of spelling though..

EDIT: congratulations, play guitar, yadda yadda..
Nice. Have you lost all the technique?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by str84ever
You still haven't got the hang of spelling though..

Aside from "yeah", he didn't really spell anything wrong, he just had a few typos. He just got his cast off, give him a break.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Congratulations.

Though, I'm a little disappointed, I was hoping you were going to say, "I finally nailed the intro riff to Smells Like Teen Spirit."

+1

I really hoped I could watch a flamefest when I read the thread title

Kudos to you for not going insane during the past five weeks. I would have.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Aside from "yeah", he didn't really spell anything wrong, he just had a few typos. He just got his cast off, give him a break.

i think he meant that TS can pla guitar
Quote by Xeus
you rusty much? i hate being rusty

rust? its CORROSION you dumba$$es.
and sweet TS. Good job.
I remember when I broke my wrist. Man, what a setback. Especially being as huge a n00b as I was at the time.

Anyway, that's good news man. Now get PRACTICING!!! You have a lot to make up for
The same thing happened to me (almost). I cut the end off of my cast so I could play the guitar. And the week before I had to get it off my band was already booked for a dance so I had to play the drums with a cast on. I was pretty much terrible.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Congratulations.

hahahahahah
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

thats great!

now pla me something classy m'boy!
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Quote by djmay71
and sweet TS. Good job.

...shut up and go away.
Rusty - guitar playing skills aren't once what they were - slow movement/poor technique.
For example when a dead bolt lock gets rusty, it can be hard to move, not as "good" as it once was. Much like playing guitar.

Bad examples.

/shrug
psykopoo:
moron, spelt paedofile wrong
Quote by TheQuailman
+1

I really hoped I could watch a flamefest when I read the thread title

Kudos to you for not going insane during the past five weeks. I would have.

I wouldn't have flamed him. I would have said something like, "That's awesome, so now you can play part of a Boston song, too!"
Quote by vintage x metal

I have my picking hand in a cast after slicing the index finger's knuckle 1cm deep and severing the tendons, nerves and bone, cast's off in 2 weeks
I'd kill to have broken my arm
ohai little sig.
Quote by broken circle
...shut up and go away.
Rusty - guitar playing skills aren't once what they were - slow movement/poor technique.
For example when a dead bolt lock gets rusty, it can be hard to move, not as "good" as it once was. Much like playing guitar.

Bad examples.

/shrug

IE: Corroded!
Quote by djmay71
and sweet TS. Good job.

I think he means rusty in playing technique...
Jeez
Fool or just ignorant?

But yeah i know that feeling, gives you the excuse to play twice as much for 6 weeks.
Good for you. I hope you won't break your arm again or something.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
hahaha nice dude, same thing happened to me last year, broke my arm in may n couldn't play for a while, but once i got my short cast i got back into it, scratched up my neck a little bit though..
when i first saw the title i thought you were gonna say you'd perfected it or something, but yeah good good, have you lost your teqnique?
Good for you. I probably would have gone insane and injured my arm all over again trying to play with a cast.
Well it's certainly good news. Get back on that instrument sir!
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.