Page 1 of 5
So yeah.. not really the best headliners.

Lost Prophets, The Offspring and Kiss.

I might be tempted to see Kiss, but dear god, I hope the rest of the line-up picks up a bit otherwise I can see a lot of Download fans missing this year...

So Pit,
Thoughts?
Download gets worse every year IMO. After year 3 it just got awful so I stopped going.
Oh, you're kidding?

What happened to AC/DC, Foo Fighters and... Those other guys?

****. I wanted to go this year too. I was expecting AC/DC and Metallica to be there. Would've kicked ass.
Looks like I'll have to go to Reading with friends or BOA instead
After 2006 the lineup just went ****e
ohai little sig.
appantly BFMV are gonna play there to... although they promised to play there 2007 to but they didnt...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by GotID?

I might be tempted to see Kiss, but dear god, I hope the rest of the line-up picks up a bit otherwise I can see a lot of Download fans missing this year...

So Pit,
Thoughts?

What the ****?

Lost Prophets, The Offspring and Kiss?
Quote by GotID?

So Pit,
Thoughts?

Damn..you're right about Lostprophets.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Feb 4, 2008,
Where did you hear that? Where? That is travesty, I mean, the Offspring rule, but they're Reading material, Gene Simmons is a wanker and Lostprophets? Why? I thought they learnt their lesson from the MCR failure.

Metallica are supposedly booked for the headline, anyway.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I swear the lineup is being announced TONIGHT.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
What The Flyinf F*ck Happened To Machine Head Headlining!

Yh thats what I thought they definately deserve it.
Quote by freddaahh

Metallica are supposedly booked for the headline, anyway.

I hope to hell you're right. I'd go just to see them again. If we're dealing in rumours, Evile might be there, along with Machine Head, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Nile and In Flames.

It'll be just about worth it for a lineup like that, plus going with my non-tr00 friends to see all the metalcore.
Last edited by Vermintide at Feb 4, 2008,
Quote by boreamor
I thought it was Metallica, Muse and Foo Fighters?

Wasn't there also rumours about RATM or was that Leeds?

That was Leeds.

I never see the mainstage headliners at Download, there will be better bands trust me.
I heard it was going to be Metallica, Iron Maiden and AC/DC.

And bands like Slipknot, KISS and Bullet For My Valentine playing supporting slots to them.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by frusciante_50
It was meant to be foos AC/DC and Muse wasnt it?

Thats what i thought ....

QUOTE=JamMan*]I heard it was going to be Metallica, Iron Maiden and AC/DC.

Lol you got suckered !
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
If those 3 are the headliners then the rest of the lineup better be awesome.

I'd still see Kiss though, just so i could say i saw Kiss.
Quote by GiantRaven
I think Fightstar are confirmed to play

Bloody well better be.

I saw Fightstar last night with Coheed And Cambria, Circa Survive and Madina Lake in a 250 person capacity venue.

Bloody awesome.

All I can say is they are headed for huge things.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Bloody well better be.

I saw Fightstar last night with Coheed And Cambria, Circa Survive and Madina Lake in a 250 person capacity venue.

Bloody awesome.

They aren't.

How were Circa?
Quote by lexaah
appantly BFMV are gonna play there to... although they promised to play there 2007 to but they didnt...

Yeh but tuck was screwed.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I think Bloodstock just got a hell of a lot more people going.

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by JamMan*
I heard it was going to be Metallica, Iron Maiden and AC/DC.

And bands like Slipknot, KISS and Bullet For My Valentine playing supporting slots to them.

Slipknot and BFMV will be good to see. I heard rumours about Breaking Benjamin? That would be ****ing awesome.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Bloody well better be.

Bloody awesome.

I was at the Nottingham show, twas ace

Shame about Madina Lake being there though

Quote by SealCubMassacre
They aren't.

They should be
Quote by SealCubMassacre
They aren't.

How were Circa?

Circa were pretty good I thought, which was a shame because not many people seemed interested in them.

Madina Lake surprised me. Even though I'm not really fond of them or their music, they put on a great show and are a brilliant live band.

Coheed totally blew my mind. Especially their mid-song rendition of The Trooper.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Linkage

Theres the infomation source, I'm considering Wacken this year instead of Download... and Maiden are playing there
Quote by Vermintide
I hope to hell you're right. I'd go just to see them again. If we're dealing in rumours, Evile might be there, along with Machine Head, Iced Earth, Nightwish, Nile and In Flames.

It'll be just about worth it for a lineup like that, plus going with my non-tr00 friends to see all the metalcore.

Your ideas would make a great lineup, when I saw Metallica in 2006, I was blown away, they have to go this year. Machine Head should have a headline spot, they're still touring The Blackening. Evile would thrash the place to death, but which stage.

I've heard that Sabbath might headline, it's their 40th anniversary.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I was at Manchester. Madina Lake gave this pretentious, cliched "in it for the music, not the money" crap.

Were you the best crowd of the tour as well?

Quote by GotID?
Linkage

Theres the infomation source, I'm considering Wacken this year instead of Download... and Maiden are playing there

Radio 1? Wow. I'm still finding it hard to trust though; it's not as if the BBC has its finger most firmly on the pulse of the metal scene

Seriously, have you ever heard that faggot's late night metal slot?
Page 1 of 5