-Ibanez RG-370
-ESP ltd B-55
Amps/Effects/Rig:
-Engl E530 + 930/60 Poweramp
-POD X3L
Quote by LiveinBerkum
the red one just looks awesome!!!
not a big fan of the binding btw...

heard the quarted maple top makes EMG even more trebby, think thats true?
vintage black all the way. although i wouldn't turn down any of them. i just like the flat finish and the toned-down binding.
make sure u like the feel of a les paul before you buy them, theyre very different from typical superstrat shapes. after having tried a les paul shape i was very surprised to how different they feel.
I can't decide on which LTD Eclipse from the 500 and 1000 series I should buy too.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Unless you're EJ, you won't notice any difference in sound. Just get whichever one looks better to you.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
Unless you're EJ, you won't notice any difference in sound. Just get whichever one looks better to you.

yeah, I like the red one better, my current guitar has the same feel where the body rest on my side, just neck is thinner which would help me alot and my current guitar is a bolt on neck, just was curious, don't have much left to save up for it

that guitar has like $500 in gear rest is cost of body just about
I personally prefer the EC-500 series since I'm not a fan of abalone. Just get an EC-500 and swap the tuners, voila you got yourself an EC-1000 without abalone!:p

I also prefer the black cherry finish over those two.

Out of those two though, go with the red one.
WTLTL 2011
the binding ruins that guitar, i'd go for the ec-500 as well.

but if ur set on the 1000, i'd go vintage black.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer