I have to play without my amp for a while, because I got shouted at by my flatmates :/ But that is by the by.

When I pluck the Low E string there seems to be a buzzing, of course I don't hear this through my amp when I am playing with it for some reason. Although now without the amp it is becoming annoying, what could be the problem? It doesn't happen with any of the other strings.
I just posted about this yesterday,certain electrical appliances can make it buzz. Mine does it a lot around my pc
Gear:
Jackson Pro Series DK2T Dinky
ESP LTD KH-202
Yamaha APX-5-12A
Antares 12 String Acoustic
Earthfire Jazz Bass
Peavey Valveking 212
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey KB/A 15
BOSS MT-2
BOSS MD-2
Rocktek MWR-01
^it's not buzzing through the amp so it's not an electrical disturbance

TS:your action is low causing the low E to buzz against the frets. it's not really a big deal if you cant hear it through the amp, but if it bugs you that much you could raise the action on the guitar
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at Feb 4, 2008,
Quote by shredhead22

TS:your action is low causing the low E to buzz against the frets. it's not really a big deal if you cant hear it through the amp, but if it bugs you that much you could raise the action on the guitar

Thanks Now I just got to find that allen key :p
Quote by shredhead22
^it's not buzzing through the amp so it's not an electrical disturbance

Ditto, it's action not your freaking electrical. Maybe a hum from single pickups but not buzz.