Hey everyone,
Does somebody know a not too difficult song to play at the guitar? I've got a electric guitar.
And i'm just a beginner, Thanks a lot!

Kind Regards,
Wes
pick something you really want to play and you'll be more driven to learn it. just be realistic, start with something basic.

also, being a beginner you'll need to practice changing from one chord to another, your strumming and picking technique. muting strings and notes you don't want ringing out while playing.

once you get a handle on some basic skills you'll be able to play many songs and learn new ones more quickly.
Quote by stringzzz
pick something you really want to play and you'll be more driven to learn it. just be realistic, start with something basic.

also, being a beginner you'll need to practice changing from one chord to another, your strumming and picking technique. muting strings and notes you don't want ringing out while playing.

once you get a handle on some basic skills you'll be able to play many songs and learn new ones more quickly.

dude take this answer very seriously,i havent been paying much attention to this stuff and i was only going for speed and now i have serious problems

just keep practicing,its always hard in the beginning
Scorpions - Coast to coast is really easy, both rhythm and lead parts. Im a beginner myself and thats the first full song that I learned