I own a guitar, If someone of you have read some of my topics before, i had a guitar delivered which was broken, so long story short it was replaced and delivered today brand new!

Heres a pic:

So this is my first guitar ever...

I'm a beginner and have so far eared the start of plain white t's - hey there Delilah (nice and easy song lol)

So what do ya all think?
Nice one, stick with it and enjoy it.
Also, prepare to be eaten alive for your choice of song, not that it really matters.
Good luck.
Whats wrong with the song??
Its nice and easy for a beginner to play.

+ Girls love it.
Call me Batman.
Beginners these don't come out of the womb playing Black Star? Heh, go figure..
Run Forest, run!
Awesome song!! Great to play
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by J.A.M
+ Girls love it.

Oh so true. I go to an all-girls school, and you should hear the common room when that comes on... We're as loud as a football stadium

Nice guitar! Cool to see that you're starting on acoustic, I prefer it that way round. For some reason, starting on electric doesn't seem right to me.
Quote by DistantScreams
Awwwww.... CaptainBec that was messed up

Why? Because I rap about reality? Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
There ain't no party like my nanna's tea party - heey - ho!
You couldn't play some else for your first song, like Blitzkrieg by Yngwie J. fockin' Malmsteen!?

Kids these days...

Nah, just kidding. Good luck with your playing.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Well, i want to stick with acoustic all the way, not planning on an electric one at all.

Oh, also i want to keep playing, only...my fingers are sore now
Seems a nice guitar!
I give you three tips: practice practice and practice
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Pat McRotch hopes you have fun and sends you much luck

Is that an Art's and Lutherie guitar?....I got one in my lap right now and it looks the exact same...
Quote by olliestockton
Well, i want to stick with acoustic all the way, not planning on an electric one at all.

Oh, also i want to keep playing, only...my fingers are sore now

ya they'll hurt. mine still do cuz i haven't been playing long, but my fingers are getting
stronger.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Yeah i heard that your skin gets used to it... Well i really like the guitar, not only as a musical instrument, but its also a nice visual item for my room =P
Quote by CaptainBec
Oh so true. I go to an all-girls school, and you should hear the common room when that comes on... We're as loud as a football stadium

Nice guitar! Cool to see that you're starting on acoustic, I prefer it that way round. For some reason, starting on electric doesn't seem right to me.

I thought you meant you were a boy and you go to an all-girls school for a second
Quote by Liam4
I thought you meant you were a boy and you go to an all-girls school for a second

I thought the exact same thing at first :|