I'm looking for something pretty easy to play so my guitarist can learn it quickly! Genre wise... Acoustic/Emo/Screamo something around those three genres. Any ideas?!?!
Arpeggios from Hell. Nah, just kidding. It doesn't have any singing in it.

How about some Senses Fail?
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Try some Alexisonfire maybe?

Or if you want acoustic, Dallas Green's solo project, City And Colour, they own too.

Try the new song "Waiting." It's got drum and lead guitar parts too so may be better for a full band?
so i don't think of them as emo, but i think Interpol is one of the best bands to start out covering for a band. The way they intermingle the instruments is really good training for a band to play together well. especially with two guitars

songs like 'slow hands' and really anything off of Antics would be really good to help everyone come together
Calling All Cars by Senses Fail.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Danse Russe - Hurt
All The Same - Sick Puppies
:3
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by The-13roken
I'm looking for something pretty easy to play so my guitarist can learn it quickly! Genre wise... Acoustic/Emo/Screamo something around those three genres. Any ideas?!?!

do you like enter shikari ?? "cause sorry your not the winner" is a piss easy song to learn
Try 'The Art Of Sharing Lovers' or 'Hang Em' High' by A Static Lullaby. Not soo easy I would say, but they are awesome songs.
Quote by The-13roken

Emily- From first to last..

wouldn't recommend it to your singer, since it is impossibly high for a guy, maybe you could lower everything an octave?

Trivium isnt emo but it is kind of screamo and very technical on the guitar

It will wow the crowd... try Like light to the flies... mostly screamen some singing towards end... or try pull harder on the strings of your martyr(not sure if thats exact name)
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
Quote by Cato_60
Trivium isnt emo but it is kind of screamo and very technical on the guitar

It will wow the crowd... try Like light to the flies... mostly screamen some singing towards end... or try pull harder on the strings of your martyr(not sure if thats exact name)

Screamo = emo with screaming. Trivium = not that at all.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
187 - Senses Fail
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
"August Winterman" from Dead Poetic? It sounds fairly easy, and quite screamo.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Cover something that wasn't in that genre before, like an old New Wave song
:stickpoke
Haha, emo. You're a fag.

Trolling rocks.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by ItWillDo
Haha, emo. You're a fag.

Trolling rocks.

They see me trolling....
Quote by ItWillDo
Haha, emo. You're a fag.

Trolling rocks.

by taking one look at you I would assume you're emo/scene.....
Quote by ItWillDo
Haha, emo. You're a fag.

Trolling rocks.

Haha wow... I put emo cause I knew if I didn't everyone would be giving me song's i'm not looking for... I agree with you about emo's... THEY ARE FAGS! But I like some of the emo styles of music... But on the other hand thanks everybody I'll check those songs out.
Quote by mafropetee
Screamo = emo with screaming. Trivium = not that at all.
i know... i didnt really understand what he ment... then i saw easy to play on guitar and decided i shouldnt have put that... i guess i was trying to introduce emos to better music
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.