Lost, denied

Outro

Satan
Comes
for us
ALL

Set to metal if you didn't realise

C4C on any replies
**** amazing lyrics from a grindgore persective. The jist follows eloquent themes while the mainstream ideology lays waste to hope. A truly brutal affair. I can imagine an angel of death, canibbal corpse, circle of dead children eaque rhythm and u have a hit. just remember, the rhythm guitar must be deathcrunch, with insane speed and chug and blast beats machine gun pedal galore k.
Quote by -SpasticInk-
This is unoriginal

+1
It was ok though but I really didn't like the outro, it seemed way too cheesy.
Deathgrind kicks ass though (I just hope you dont think of job for a cowboy when you mean deathgrind).
He means that it's hardly original songwriting, it's far too similar to all the other lyrics in the genre, you're thinking inside the box far too much and over-using stereotyped and clichéd themes/words (said as nicely as possible)
That said, it is very hard to be truly original within this genre as themes/imagery are very limited without straying outside the genre
ohai little sig.
Last edited by Demonikk at Feb 4, 2008,
well the lyrics are following a trend, but that trend is hard to follow. A certain amount of skill is present in the craft of such a work. Remember the trend is indeed set by total legends like slayer, marduk, mayhem etc. That **** is hard to achieve.
BTW is the outro is totally ****ing messed, such as in a breeeeing grindcore voice then its cool. Basically make it unrecognisable k.

Job for a cowboy suck ass. Styx, hendrix, grand funk railroad, pink floyd rule.
suck
Quote by Survivalism
Your parents go ass-to-mouth and then kiss you.

The truth can be a horrific thing some times
Quote by scizor4
BTW is the outro is totally ****ing messed, such as in a breeeeing grindcore voice then its cool. Basically make it unrecognisable k.

Job for a cowboy suck ass. Styx, hendrix, grand funk railroad, pink floyd rule.

Do you not mean breeing deathcore vocals?

Because Carcass and Napalm Death sure ain't got scene, ridiculous, pointless pig squeals.

I would crit this but hell, EvilWeevil is writing these for the concurrent song I wrote, so go figure...
Really unoriginal. Pretty much all the lines are cliches. And the ending line is super-cheesy!
the genres of heavy metal orientated music following the likes of clack metal, the first type of music that delved into the realm of the deathly and satanic contains a huge number of vocal techniquesDo you not mean breeing deathcore vocals?

Because Carcass and Napalm Death sure ain't got scene, ridiculous, pointless pig squeals.

I would crit this but hell, EvilWeevil is writing these for the concurrent song I wrote, so go figure...

Breeing is a technique associated with grindcore

deathcore duz not exist

pig squeels are a respectable technique, that are hard to pull off

WTF is evil weevil critics anal rape
the genres of heavy metal orientated music following the likes of clack metal, the first type of music that delved into the realm of the deathly and satanic contains a huge number of vocal techniques
Do you not mean breeing deathcore vocals?

Breeing is a technique associated with grindcore

deathcore duz not exist

pig squeels are a respectable technique, that are hard to pull off

WTF is evil weevil critics anal rape

Two rather controversial statements there.

You should chat to dinosaurbrocore.