On my profile.
Is a song called Remembering Helen.
Crit for crit

don't be afraid of my other recording.
This is a good song. It reminds me a lot of Saxon Shore. Very good work.
Only problems I have are that sometimes when the tracks pause (like the bass part in the beginning) it bothers me. Try experimenting with keeping it out longer.
Also the lead part, I'm not sure what it is but i think its a guitar? It doesn't sound good. Look for a better tone.
Otherwise this is a really nice song. Keep it up
Quote by emoyahtzee
This is a good song. It reminds me a lot of Saxon Shore. Very good work.
Only problems I have are that sometimes when the tracks pause (like the bass part in the beginning) it bothers me. Try experimenting with keeping it out longer.
Also the lead part, I'm not sure what it is but i think its a guitar? It doesn't sound good. Look for a better tone.
Otherwise this is a really nice song. Keep it up

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll add some reverb or delay to the bass in the begginning, or make it longer but fade the notes out.
and the lead.
its digital guitar, sample/pitch shifting, which of course is not the best sound in the world.
I'll record actual guitar soon and it should sound better.
It's pretty good. I felt like it didn't really take it anywhere.
Lovely intro, but I think you hung on the idea too long, and ended up getting kinda repetitive.
Anyways, overall it's a solid 8.5/10. If you tighten up the sound a bit and mix it up a bit, it'll start getting close to a 10.
Anyways, crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=778530
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Song doesnt really progress much, dont know if vocals would help, I think they would though.

The Blues could be so much better than you have made it I feel. You could have made that into a great trance/dnb song if you kept that synth lead going over a longer time before you repeat it again. Also the bass is a bit loud and drowns out the synth lead but thats just mixing so yeah. Bit to repetitive.

Crit back? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=776400

Thanks