Hey guys, I've never posted on this site before, but I need a little help with something.
I have a Takamine EG341SC with a TP4T built in tuner. I bought this guitar second hand, so there's been a battery in the tuner since I bought it, and I've never had to change it.
I'm trying to take it out now, but I'm not sure how to get it out. When I pull on it,it only comes out a little bit and I'm afraid to pull on it too hard for fear of damaging something inside. So what should I do?

Seriously though, can you post a picture or two so we know exactly what we're dealing with?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Looks like it's probably held in with a standard 9v battery clip, pull a little harder but y'know...be a bit careful.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I've been pulling pretty hard.
I can only move it out about an inch. And when I put the cover back over it, and pushed it back down, I could hear a crinkling sound. Almost like a spring, but different.
Well then I'm stumped, sorry I couldn't be any real help.

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.