So if you're reading this, and to make a long story short, I had a bad weekend. I won't go into specifics, but I'll just say that I had a few fights with a few certain people. I want to make a great effort to just make this week better than the weekend, I'll do pretty much anything to make it better. I was wondering what you guys do to make an effort to just have a good week wether it's listen to a certain type of music to cheer up, or meditate or whatever. I'd just like some suggestions to try and get my positive outlook on life back. thanks everybody,

-Wizards?
treat yourself to something, distract yourself with mates out if you can, avoid dwelling on things. Learn some new stuff on guitar you wouldnt have thought about before?
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
Violent masturbation always centers me.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
I'd rather rub butter into my mother's cleavage.

Mummy... Mummy... Where are you? You can run but you can't hide!
Quote by wizards?
^ I don't party smoke or drink just to get that across... but yeah I have been listening to a lot of happy music lately

Do you inject? If not now sounds like as good a time as any to start
I discovered Stevie Wonder. That man's songs lift me up so much when I'm in the kind of situation you're in.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Personally I just go with the flow and make the best of what's happening.

Find little things to satisfy you and make you happy, like getting all those stressful niggly pieces of homework you put off out of the way, and so on. Go clean everything epically. Do stuff that makes you feel all smug about yourself You'll be surprised how much it helps when you're feeling down.
Dude, seriously. Don't ask for advice in The Pit...
Will Work For Gear
well, if you could tell us what happened UG might be able to help. unless of course it involves sex/masturbation/marshall mg's. if your story aplies to any of the afore mentioned topics then your screwed as far as the pit goes...
(signature removed, please choose another)
"Let me give you a compact précis. Left the BBC, bad blood, started production company that went into liquidation, voluntarily, I was clinically fed up for two years, didn't work, boo hoo hoo. But the point is I bounced back. People bounce back. Rolf Harris, Dennis Hopper, there are others. I'm one of them. I now have the third best slot on Radio Norwich, I do a military-based quiz show for cable TV called Skirmish and I've got a girlfriend. I think you'll want to hear all about that."
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
^I just had a huge fight with someone very close to me. We worked everything out, but it's just hit me very hard that I was being a total idiot about everything. That's why I feel really bad. Everything is fine, I just want my positive outlook on life back
Quote by wizards?
^ I don't party smoke or drink just to get that across... but yeah I have been listening to a lot of happy music lately

Well that's your problems right there, I suggest you start drinking, smoking, partying and listening to Anathema
ohai little sig.
Quote by wizards?
Everything is fine, I just want my positive outlook on life back

Hmm. How old are you?

It may well be gone forever
Quote by Scrubs
"Let me give you a compact précis. Left the BBC, bad blood, started production company that went into liquidation, voluntarily, I was clinically fed up for two years, didn't work, boo hoo hoo. But the point is I bounced back. People bounce back. Rolf Harris, Dennis Hopper, there are others. I'm one of them. I now have the third best slot on Radio Norwich, I do a military-based quiz show for cable TV called Skirmish and I've got a girlfriend. I think you'll want to hear all about that."

Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
my weekend was worse, i promise you. my week is going to be hard too, but my boyfriend is coming to stay with me on thursday and over the weekend, so that cheers me up.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by player o slayer
well, if you could tell us what happened UG might be able to help. unless of course it involves sex/masturbation/marshall mg's. if your story aplies to any of the afore mentioned topics then your screwed as far as the pit goes...

Hahahahahahaha
spend time with friends you don't typically spend time with. bonding with new people actually is quite fun.

other choice is to wallow in misery.