Does anyone else agree that this is the best Radiohead album since Kid A?? (or possibly OK Computer--I can't decide which is better.)
and i'll agree that there's already a HUGE radiohead thread...
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
A mentioned, there's another Radiohead thread about somewhere. Anway, I think it is their best album since OK Computer. I find 'Kid A' really overrated.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
A mentioned, there's another Radiohead thread about somewhere. Anway, I think it is their best album since OK Computer. I find 'Kid A' really overrated.

I find you to be mentally retarded

its their best since HTTT
Wow this hasnt been locked yet? I'm impressed.

Yes, In Rainbows is the best Radiohead CD since OK Computer. Kid A/Amnesiac are very very overrated.
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
Quote by shamu1001
Wow this hasnt been locked yet? I'm impressed.

Yes, In Rainbows is the best Radiohead CD since OK Computer. Kid A/Amnesiac are very very overrated.

No they aren't...sorry. Thats surprising coming from a Pink Floyd fan, I thought you'd givee Kid A/Amnesiac a chance...apparently not
^Conratulations, you are now the Alt/Indie forum's most obnoxious/elitist user.

In his opinion, and my opinion, the two albums are overrated. Do you understand what an opinion is? Kid A is still a good album but it's nowhere near as 'deep' as it seems, or some people believe it to be. If some other band other than Radiohead had made Kid A, it wouldn't have been praised nearly as much as it is. I have given Kid A chance but it's just not worth the effort. Of course, this is all in my opinion

Anyway, I think I should *report* this as I don't know if anyone has yet.

*reported*