The one that argues that because everything complex is made up of simple things at their roots, that life is actually simple. There is a term for it. Any suggestions?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchmaker_analogy
edit: Sorry, I read it quick, and thought you meant this. That everything is complex so there must be a god.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Can you be any more specific?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Good enough, I just wanted something to stick on a collage, I don't really care what it is as long as I can call it a "complexity" in life.

EDIT: I don't remember what it was. I was discussing it with sargasm a while back.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
You could classify it as reductionalist. This is looking at things in their small units as opposed to holistic where you look at the bigger picture more.
Quote by Firenze
Good enough, I just wanted something to stick on a collage, I don't really care what it is as long as I can call it a "complexity" in life.

EDIT: I don't remember what it was. I was discussing it with sargasm a while back.

PM sargasm?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quantum Mechanics. Or quantum theory, or something.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
I've heard it called 'The Design Argument', 'The Teleological Argument' or just 'Paley's Watch'.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I used watchmaker analogy. Thanks though guys
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live