ok... im planning on buying some guitar equipment and im thinking about effects and stuff... now, my question is... what the difference between the xt live and the x3 live?? is the x3 live SOOOO much better than the xt live?

and.. if you think theres something better than a pod or if you just hate line6 could you please tell me what multieffects would be better? or should i just get a distortion or overdrive stomp box for da sake of teh disturtionzzzz xDDD

ohh and by the way... i play metal and metalcore so u can tell me what would be best for the genre
i have a crappy marshall mg but soon ill have a valveking... so i just want to upgrade all my equipment at once haha
Okay, with the valveking I would go for a Boss GT-8 so you can just use the effects disable the preamp in the multibox.
Boss ME50, you dont need amp models with a valveking or any tube amp imo.

The pod will just wreck the valvekings tone. Get a Pod if you just want to record stuff on your computer etc
Ibanez RG570
USA Strat
Epi Les Paul

Peavey Classic 30
Epi Valve Jnr
Laney LV200
Boss ME50
Daddy O
DC Solid Metal
GNX 3000
ok so maybe pod is not the way to go... but what about stomp boxes? any overdrive or distortion u would recommend i should use with the vk?
I doubt you will need a OD or distortion as the VK will go heavy, but if you want one, get the Digitech Bad Monkey or a similar OD.
Quote by iamtompublic
I doubt you will need a OD or distortion as the VK will go heavy, but if you want one, get the Digitech Bad Monkey or a similar OD.

mm.. im thinking of using a ts808 or a ts9 as a boost for the vk 112...
Quote by cedaguol
mm.. im thinking of using a ts808 or a ts9 as a boost for the vk 112...

If you have the money for a proper Tubescreamer clone, go for it...
maxon 808
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
maxon 808

i see u have a pod xt... if you prefer the od808... what do u use the pod for?
just to toss this out there. also consider the Boss GT10 which is the same price as the X3 Live

Im not sure the line6 is worth the extra $100 new but I would say if you got a good deal somewhere it would be great.

I personally like the look and setup of the new GT10...im a sucker for blue screens haha